• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Regalia business expiring

Avangerritesh

TF Select
Hi, my ltf regalia business card is going to expire in next few days. Bank is issuing me new card. Came to know through forum that hdfc have stopped issuing regalia cards is it same for business regalia? If yes which card will i receive? Thanks in advance

Hoozy

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi, my ltf regalia business card is going to expire in next few days. Bank is issuing me new card. Came to know through forum that hdfc have stopped issuing regalia cards is it same for business regalia? If yes which card will i receive? Thanks in advance
Normal regalia is replaced with regalia gold but Business Regalia is still there and working. You will receive business regalia as replacement card only

Hoozy

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
If there is priority pass with earlier card, will hdfc send replacement priority pass along with replacement card? Or separate request needs to be placed to get pp?
No idea but once you receive the new card call the customer care and get it confirmed about the priority pass.