• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can another Taj Epicure membership be activated on top of an already activated membership?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Afaik , no card provides Epicure Privilege or Preferred membership which has 1/2 night free stays
Mostly all cards provide reimagined Epicure which is just some discount of 20% or so for stays .
Just like the club Marriot memberships given with Infinnia/DCB

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
Don’t know if its legal! Get hold of Amex Platinum Reserve with a referral. Pretty cheap for first year at least.
Hehe, no worries, these things are mostly sold. Anyway, I was looking to purchase a Taj membership because there is currently an offer running, and I was just wondering if you wanted to get rid of it at a reasonable price so that we could both benefit. nvm peace!!

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Afaik , no card provides Epicure Privilege or Preferred membership which has 1/2 night free stays
Mostly all cards provide reimagined Epicure which is just some discount of 20% or so for stays .
Just like the club Marriot memberships given with Infinnia/DCB
So i got epicure preferred membership via amex platinum charge card do not have complimentary one night stay and other benefits? It mentions corporate preferred membership…

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
So i got epicure preferred membership via amex platinum charge card do not have complimentary one night stay and other benefits? It mentions corporate preferred membership…
Afaik Amex plat charge does not gives preferred membership , it only gives reimagined membership which only comes with discounts and no free stay. You can check here

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Afaik Amex plat charge does not gives preferred membership , it only gives reimagined membership which only comes with discounts and no free stay. You can check here

No, membership card and box received has preferred membership but in email they mentioned corporate preferred