• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I apply for BOB card on c2c method as a student

Parveshgarg

TF Select
Hey I am student, can I still apply for BOB premier card on C2C basis. I have SBI secured card against FD and CIBIL of 780+ ?

shubhamaggarwal

TF Select
My VKYC was completely just now, does it mean that my card application is approved?
No, your application is not approved. Someone from the bob team will contact you for in-person verification and later, again someone from team will reach out to you. Now, finally, you will received whether your applicable is approved or not.

I got message after 15 days and I will get my first unsecured credit card from Bob soon. I have applied for Bob Select :)

Parveshgarg

TF Select
No, your application is not approved. Someone from the bob team will contact you for in-person verification and later, again someone from team will reach out to you. Now, finally, you will received whether your applicable is approved or not.

I got message after 15 days and I will get my first unsecured credit card from Bob soon. I have applied for Bob Select :)
Physical verification for what ? what kind of question they asked from you. Did you apply under salary or self employment.

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
May not be completely related to this thread.. but applied for Eterna & got VKYC link 2-3 days back which I completed successfully. But after that the card status is still not updated. Any idea how long that takes or how long for the next steps to start triggering?

Last edited:

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
2 weeks+

I completed VKYC around 2 weeks ago ... Still shows processing
Damn. Looks like a slow & lengthy process. From online application till VKYC itself took 1 full week.. was hoping atleast thereon will be quicker. What are the next steps in case you're aware? They will reach out on call or will application status update or how?