• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can we reopen a cancelled AXIS CC ? See AXIS response

See you are already holding the privilege card.So based on that card you will get My Zone very easily through customer care route. There is no need to place reactivation of cancelled card and further conversion of that card to my zone one. I hope you will get my point.
Sure, I understand your point and I know it very well. Thanks for raising it though.

I want this FK card to be reopend for the following reasons.

1) To not to open another NEW account ( in CIBIL point of view).
2) Want to utilise the history of closed FK card which had spends of about 1.5 lakhs , ( to get a better prospective LE).

I got paid My Zone offer lying there for the last 6 months( whenever I Call CS , they want me to take it.)
I should have converted my FK in to Myzone in the first place itself, but I was insisting on LTF and they didn't budge.
Now, I learnt that after we got paid My zone, we can ask them to make it LTF later after I got my Magnus
( Plan for Magnus is, apply it for in a few months on C2C basis , when my likely ICICI LE goes upwards from the current 6.4 lakhs)

Thats the plan..... any opinions??

Sure, I understand your point and I know it very well. Thanks for raising it though.

2) Want to utilise the history of closed FK card which had spends of about 1.5 lakhs , ( to get a better prospective LE).

I got paid My Zone offer lying there for the last 6 months( whenever I Call CS , they want me to take it.)
I should have converted my FK in to Myzone in the first place itself, but I was insiting on LTF and they didn't budge.
Now, I learnt that after we got paid My zone, we can ask them to make it LTF later after I grt my Magnus.

Point number 2 and 3 is temporary and it will not impact you score in long run.
Even on the basis of your FPKRT card you will not get the LTF My Zone card.For getting the same you have to apply afresh from 3rd party apps or from axis website or app by yourself only and it will treated as new application and chances of approval is 1/2.

I

I re-activated many cards.. See...you must have good Relationship...

Agar Relationship hoga to as a one time exemption they will re activate or they will issue new card..

It's all about how your relationship is
Yes, anything is possible in the finance world.. As they say 'Money talks'
I don't have any relationship with Axis other than CC. I have a deep relationships with ICICI and HDFC.
Will begin a good relationship with Axis when the need arises..

I should have converted my FK in to Myzone in the first place itself, but I was insisting on LTF and they didn't budge.
Now, I learnt that after we got paid My zone, we can ask them to make it LTF later after I got my Magnus
( Plan for Magnus is, apply it for in a few months on C2C basis , when my likely ICICI LE goes upwards from the current 6.4 lakhs)

I understand your point, but seems bank has closed the door of activating Flikcart card. Check with Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 . May be he will have some advise?

I

I re-activated many cards.. See...you must have good Relationship...

Agar Relationship hoga to as a one time exemption they will re activate or they will issue new card..

It's all about how your relationship is
Actually on that note, I just remembered now one thing.
When an Axis agent called me to confirm the receipt of refund of my exccess credit amount on my closed FK card, I asked him if I can reopen the FK card.
He asked for sometime to clarify with some senior and called me back and said "yes I can within 6 months..
Then I called CS, they said no. Then I wrote to premium support , I got the above reply.
Anyway a lot of inconsistenices among Axis staff itself... Each one have their own 'KNOWN' rules..

It all depends on who you got to work with in that particular issue, if he/she is right one, mission accomplished, otherwise rejections.
Axis , it seems, master of Inconsistencies. This is the reason why I don't consider having a deep relationship with them other than their currently lucrative Credit cards. Not sure how long this lasts though..

Back