• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Card To Card Credit Card application without income proof

bbiswas

TF Select
i have 1.20 lacs limit sbi simply click card, my cibil- 778, my age 21 , i am a student. which bank credit card can i get easily in card to card basis? i have ICICI,HDFC,BOB savings account.

i have 1.20 lacs limit sbi simply click card, my cibil- 778, my age 21 , i am a student. which bank credit card can i get easily in card to card basis? i have ICICI,HDFC,BOB savings account.
That's great to hear! Do share your journey how you came across acquiring relatively high limit simplyclick @ the age of 21 that too without income proof i suppose as you are a student.

i have hdfc business moneyback with 1 lakh limit, idfc 1 lakh limit. my cibil score is 766(all cards are more than 6 months old)
if i apply c2c for axis, icici, yesbank,citi bank, can i get 100%approval?
i dont have income proof
note, i have sbi simply click 72k limit. recently limit increased from 48 to 72k( 1 year old card )

i have hdfc business moneyback with 1 lakh limit, idfc 1 lakh limit. my cibil score is 766(all cards are more than 6 months old)
if i apply c2c for axis, icici, yesbank,citi bank, can i get 100%approval?
i dont have income proof
note, i have sbi simply click 72k limit. recently limit increased from 48 to 72k( 1 year old card )
Apply using SBI card, you will get approval in all except citi. Citi can be little tricky, they sometimes ask more documents for proof of income. That's why I'm also waiting. :ROFLMAO:

Apply using SBI card, you will get approval in all except citi. Citi can be little tricky, they sometimes ask more documents for proof of income. That's why I'm also waiting. :ROFLMAO:
my card is one year old and thats fine. but recently my limit increased to 72k from 48k
with 48k limit i used it for more than 6 months, with 72k limit i used it for 3 to 4 months. is it good enough ?
bcz while c2c applying card should be 6 months old with minimum limit 72k is good enough to get cards

my card is one year old and thats fine. but recently my limit increased to 72k from 48k
with 48k limit i used it for more than 6 months, with 72k limit i used it for 3 to 4 months. is it good enough ?
bcz while c2c applying card should be 6 months old with minimum limit 72k is good enough to get cards
Yes, its fine. But make sure there is no ongoing emi, means all limit should be free when you apply C2C.

Back