• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CASHBACK NOT RECEIVED IN AIRTEL AXIS BANK CREDIT CARD

Piyush Yadav

TF Select
Hello guys đź‘‹
I'm Using Airtel axis bank credit card...
I made a payment of 1100 through airtel payment bank for my airtel black..
It's statement generated but there will be no any cashback amount reflected what to do now âť“ âť“

Means cashback of previous month adjusted in next month?... 🤔
If you have received statement.. you can have a look at the bottom of the statement..
You will find cashback earned and cashback credited..
Cashback earned is what you have earned during the current billing cycle. This cashback earned will be credited 2-3 days before next statement generation date.
Cashback credited is the one which has been credited during current statement.

I hope this resolves your query. If yes then please mark this as the solution.

If you have received statement.. you can have a look at the bottom of the statement..
You will find cashback earned and cashback credited..
Cashback earned is what you have earned during the current billing cycle. This cashback earned will be credited 2-3 days before next statement generation date.
Cashback credited is the one which has been credited during current statement.

I hope this resolves your query. If yes then please mark this as the solution.
Ohkk.... I'll mark this as solution but...
Can you explain that... I make a bill payment of airtel black from airtel thanks app using it's airtel axis card also apply offer there of 250 cashback.... So this cashback was credit to my next bill generation and i. Paid credit bill after this deduction

Ohkk.... I'll mark this as solution but...
Can you explain that... I make a bill payment of airtel black from airtel thanks app using it's airtel axis card also apply offer there of 250 cashback.... So this cashback was credit to my next bill generation and i. Paid credit bill after this deduction
Can't pay current bill (when you paid for airtel black) after deduction, as cashback will be credited after due date

Next statement will be generated only after deduction

Back