• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RajS

TF Premier
Dear Valued Cardholder,

Greetings from HDFC Bank!

We want to inform you about an upcoming change to your Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card (ending in xxxxxx) regarding NeuCoins earned on UPI transactions.

New Changes Effective from 01-08-2024:

• 1.5 % back as NeuCoins on eligible UPI transactions made using your Tata Neu UPI ID.
  • 0.50 % back as NeuCoins on other eligible UPI ID transactions.
  • Total NeuCoins earned on eligible UPI transactions capped to 500 NeuCoins per calendar month.
Please Note: NeuCoins earned before 01-08-2024 are secure and will not be affected.

Gaara

TF Ace
I found these

Link: NeuCoins on UPI Transactions on Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card:

1. What is changing in the Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card UPI rewards program?

• Starting 01 August 2024, customers will earn 0.25% back as NeuCoins on eligible UPI transactions.
• Additionally, if you use Tata Neu UPI ID for the transaction, you will get extra 0.75% back as NeuCoins.
• The total monthly NeuCoins on eligible UPI transactions are capped at 500 NeuCoins.

2. How many NeuCoins will I earn for UPI transactions with my Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card?
For eligible UPI transactions made with your Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card, you will earn:- 0.25% back as NeuCoins for transactions done using any UPI ID (Google Pay, PhonePe, Cred, etc.)
- Additional 0.75% back as NeuCoins if the transaction is done using the Tata Neu UPI ID.- The total NeuCoins earned on eligible UPI transactions are capped to 500 NeuCoins per month

3. How are the reward points credited to my account?
• The 0.25% back as NeuCoins for all eligible UPI transactions will be credited by the bank in your credit card account.
• The additional 0.75% back for transactions done via Tata Neu UPI ID will be credited in the promised state immediately in your Tata Neu account and will be available to use in your account after 30 days.

4. What is the Tata Neu UPI ID and how can I get it?
The Tata Neu UPI ID is a unique UPI identifier provided by Tata Neu. You can create your Tata Neu UPI ID through the Tata Neu app. Simply follow the instructions in the app to set it up and link it to your Tata Neu HDFC Credit Card

5. How soon will I see the additional 0.75% reward in my account?
The additional 0.75% NeuCoins for using the Tata Neu UPI ID will initially be credited in the promised state and will appear in your Tata Neu account immediately. After 30 days, it will be credited to your Tata Neu account.

6. Are there any restrictions on the types of transactions eligible for UPI rewards?
NeuCoins will not be accrued for the following spends/transactions on the card: - Fuel Spends | -Wallet loads / Gift or Prepaid Card load/ Voucher purchase | - Cash Advances | - Payment of Outstanding Balances | - Payment of card fees and other charges | - Smart EMI / Dial an EMI transaction |- Rental and Government related transactions.

7. Where can I check the additional NeuCoins earned through UPI transactions using the Tata Neu UPI ID?You can check the additional NeuCoins earned through UPI transactions using the Tata Neu UPI ID in the NeuPass section on the Tata Neu App.

8. What happens if a UPI transaction is reversed or cancelled?
In case of a reversal or cancellation of the original eligible UPI transaction, both the bank and Tata Digital Private Limited (TDPL) reserve the right to withdraw or cancel the awarded NeuCoins.Updated on 24-Jun-2024

9. Are UPI collect requests initiated from other platforms eligible for rewards?
Yes, UPI collect requests initiated from other platforms are eligible for rewards, provided the Tata Neu UPI ID is used for the transaction.

10. Where can I check my NeuCoins balance and transaction history?
You can check your NeuCoins balance and transaction history in the Tata Neu app. Simply log in and navigate to the rewards section to view your details.

11. Will the change in rewards affect my existing NeuCoins balance?
No, the change in the rewards program will not affect your existing NeuCoins balance.

12. What should I do if I do not receive my reward points?
If you do not receive your reward points, you can contact our customer support team via the Tata Neu app. Please have your transaction details ready for a faster resolution.

Hemang

TF Premier
I am not able to link tata neu infinity cc on Tata neu UPI, it fetches only my hdfc savings account using my mobile number. Recently i changed its card network to rupay from visa. Is anyone else facing similar issues ?

Update on Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card! W.e.f. 01-08-2024, earn 1.5% NeuCoins on eligible UPI transactions made exclusively using Tata Neu UPI ID. For other eligible UPI transactions you will earn 0.50% NeuCoins. Capped at 500 NeuCoins monthly. Check email for details. T&C.

Last edited:

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am not able to link tata neu infinity cc on Tata neu UPI, it fetches only my hdfc savings account using my mobile number. Recently i changed its card network to rupay from visa. Is anyone else facing similar issues ?

Same here, unable to add CC, just the bank account. Guess they just don't want to give anymore cashback!

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
Some days ago I added Tata Neu Infinity in Tata Neu app for UPI transactions & my UPI handle is mobile@tapicici. Is it ok or I have to delete & add again to earn 1.5% neu coins & what are eligible UPI transections?

Dear Valued Cardholder,

Greetings from HDFC Bank!

We want to inform you about an upcoming change to your Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card (ending in xxxxxx) regarding NeuCoins earned on UPI transactions.

New Changes Effective from 01-08-2024:

• 1.5 % back as NeuCoins on eligible UPI transactions made using your Tata Neu UPI ID.
  • 0.50 % back as NeuCoins on other eligible UPI ID transactions.
  • Total NeuCoins earned on eligible UPI transactions capped to 500 NeuCoins per calendar month.
Please Note: NeuCoins earned before 01-08-2024 are secure and will not be affected.
Is there anyone facing this issue?
I am trying to order on BB Now through my Tata Neu App but it says delivery not available but when I check directly in Bigbasket app it is available.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240614-100944.png
    Screenshot_20240614-100944.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 9

Fini7777

TF Premier
facing the same issue
Anyone here added your tata neu infi cc to tata neu upi it is showing only the bank accounts no rupay cc option was found for me