• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Club Vistara Air India Integration Announced

I have booked a vacation to kerala and also sold some tickets to my cousin now if I remember I only have about 2k cv points left soo i am opting in for now if the value proposition goes down significantly then will probably close sbi vistara prime and get
Axis atlas for my travel points collection

i am opting in for now
by default, everyone's account will be migrated to Air India unless you explicitly opt-out and that deadline was long ago. If you have opted out during that period you can't reserve opt-out decision now.

by default, everyone's account will be migrated to Air India unless you explicitly opt-out and that deadline was long ago. If you have opted out during that period you can't reserve opt-out decision now.
I have opted out, still have linked the AI FFP🚬

Got email confirmation also🙂

• Haha
Reactions: m4b
I have a Vistara Silver membership from HDFC Regalia Gold, which I haven't redeemed yet. I wan't to redeem late as I don't have plans now, what do you think of this? If I don't redeem now and merger happens, the membership will be wasted?

I have a Vistara Silver membership from HDFC Regalia Gold, which I haven't redeemed yet. I wan't to redeem late as I don't have plans now, what do you think of this? If I don't redeem now and merger happens, the membership will be wasted?
yes wasted if you don't redeem before merging

I was wondering what is bigger issue in long term. Not sure if it is discussed somewhere else. What happens to all co branded Vistara credit cards? I do not have any but was thinking of getting one and now it seems better to stay off any of these. Apparently none of Air India co branded cards are anywhere close to Vistara cards in terms of rewards.

I was wondering what is bigger issue in long term. Not sure if it is discussed somewhere else. What happens to all co branded Vistara credit cards? I do not have any but was thinking of getting one and now it seems better to stay off any of these. Apparently none of Air India co branded cards are anywhere close to Vistara cards in terms of rewards.
As long as I am getting vouchers I am good.

Apparently none of Air India co branded cards are anywhere close to Vistara cards in terms of rewards.
Air india signature gives 4% RPs on regular spends + 5% RPs on milestones - 9% FR points ~ 9×(0.6 - 0.8) = 4.8% - 7.2% which is decent

Not to forget the 10% RPs on AI for others and 30% for self

Air india signature gives 4% RPs on regular spends + 5% RPs on milestones - 9% FR points ~ 9×(0.6 - 0.8) = 4.8% - 7.2% which is decent

Not to forget the 10% RPs on AI for others and 30% for self
What about milestone tickets air India cards don't have that

I hold idfc Club Vistara which gives tickets on milestones hope they change card name to AI not surely can say about rewards structure

Back