• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Converting HDFC Tata Neu Plus to LTF

recently i have increased my Limit on my exisiting millennia /tata new plus to 240000 (earlier it was 108000) , now how do i proceed to upgrade my neu plus to infinity since as per linit logic i should be eligible for infinity ?

Note : Millennia/tata nue both are LTF .

@nik007rock How many days do they take to increase limit by sending LE form+payslips over email channel?
For me it took 10 days (total along with weekends) i have sent my existing CC statements ( ICICI-5 Lac and amex 3.5 Lac ) along with salary slips plus bank statements reflecting the salary credits . They acknowledged the request and ask to wait for update , today got confirmation that they increased limit to 2.4 lac from 1.08 lac ,will reflect in next month statement(however i could see it in netbanking right now ).
Now will wait for next month and ask them to upgrade my tata nue plus to infinity ( since 1.5 lac plus limit makes you eligible for it ).

Reactions: R@J
Guys I have a situation:
My mom's tata neu shows both the card as LTF but I'm not sure if she'll get infinity (want infinity only)
My case is that I have a 6 month old hdfc iocl with only 25k and in neu app it shows FYF for both the cards. My salary is less than 1L pm, I also want infinity. I own Sapphiro 3L

Pls GUIDE

Guys I have a situation:
My mom's tata neu shows both the card as LTF but I'm not sure if she'll get infinity (want infinity only)
My case is that I have a 6 month old hdfc iocl with only 25k and in neu app it shows FYF for both the cards. My salary is less than 1L pm, I also want infinity. I own Sapphiro 3L

Pls GUIDE
Just curious how come your mom getting the LTF offer, but you'r not. Is she a Tata Neu/NeuPass user with good amount of shopping or is it because of the Tata Neu League?

Guys I have a situation:

Pls GUIDE
Off topic
How did you get Sapphiro?

Guys I have a situation:

Pls GUIDE
This is for your mom's case:
It just shows both card but when you click on Neu Infinity and gives your detail, they'll show you which cards you're actually eligible for.

This is for your case:
Since you've 25k IOCL card already, they'll only offer Neu plus card on its basis. If your HDFC Card's limit is below 1.5L, then they won't offer Neu Infinity. It can't be acquired through C2C, so your Sapphiro won't matter as well.

As for LTF, converting Neucard to LTF isn't a big task. Once you acquire the card, just mail their Grievance team and they'll convert it.

Can you provide the exact email content???
Dear Tataneu Card Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to you as a valued customer of HDFC Bank to request the conversion of my card ending in xxxx to a Lifetime Free Card (LTF).

I have been a loyal customer of HDFC Bank and have maintained a positive and satisfactory relationship with the bank. Over the years, I have consistently demonstrated responsible financial behavior and have been prompt in making my credit card payments on time.

Considering my long-standing association with HDFC Bank and my good credit history, I kindly request you to convert my card to a Lifetime Free Card. I believe that this conversion will not only benefit me by eliminating the annual fees associated with the card but also serve as an acknowledgment of my loyalty to the bank.

I have been actively using my HDFC Bank card for various transactions and have found it to be reliable and convenient. The services and support provided by HDFC Bank have always exceeded my expectations, and I value the banking relationship we have built. Since i have already crossed the 3 Lakh criteria for fee waiver as well.

I understand that the decision to convert a card to Lifetime Free status is based on several factors, including the customer's credit history and overall relationship with the bank. I assure you that I have consistently maintained a good credit score and have always fulfilled my financial obligations.

I kindly request you to review my request for the Lifetime Free Conversion of my card ending in xxxx. Your favorable consideration in this matter would be greatly appreciated, and it would further strengthen my trust and confidence in HDFC Bank.

If there are any additional documents or information required to support my request, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am more than willing to provide any necessary documentation or discuss any further details that would aid in the evaluation of my request.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to a positive response and continued partnership with HDFC Bank.

Yours faithfully,

xyz

Dear Tataneu Card Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to you as a valued customer of HDFC Bank to request the conversion of my card ending in xxxx to a Lifetime Free Card (LTF).

I have been a loyal customer of HDFC Bank and have maintained a positive and satisfactory relationship with the bank. Over the years, I have consistently demonstrated responsible financial behavior and have been prompt in making my credit card payments on time.

Considering my long-standing association with HDFC Bank and my good credit history, I kindly request you to convert my card to a Lifetime Free Card. I believe that this conversion will not only benefit me by eliminating the annual fees associated with the card but also serve as an acknowledgment of my loyalty to the bank.

I have been actively using my HDFC Bank card for various transactions and have found it to be reliable and convenient. The services and support provided by HDFC Bank have always exceeded my expectations, and I value the banking relationship we have built. Since i have already crossed the 3 Lakh criteria for fee waiver as well.

I understand that the decision to convert a card to Lifetime Free status is based on several factors, including the customer's credit history and overall relationship with the bank. I assure you that I have consistently maintained a good credit score and have always fulfilled my financial obligations.

I kindly request you to review my request for the Lifetime Free Conversion of my card ending in xxxx. Your favorable consideration in this matter would be greatly appreciated, and it would further strengthen my trust and confidence in HDFC Bank.

If there are any additional documents or information required to support my request, please do not hesitate to let me know. I am more than willing to provide any necessary documentation or discuss any further details that would aid in the evaluation of my request.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to a positive response and continued partnership with HDFC Bank.

Yours faithfully,

xyz
Chat gpt or Bard?

Back