• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card bill payment via mobikwik is pending for last 5hours.

Arnal07

TF Premier
I have paid 10000rs onecard bill on mobikwik app via cred upi.Money debited from bank ac, but the bill payment is pending since last 5-6 hours.
Mobikwik twitter support is giving automated reply.Worst ever payment app with worst customer support.Can anyone help?

Attachments

• IMG_20231020_131431.jpg
    IMG_20231020_131431.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 36
I have paid 10000rs onecard bill on mobikwik app via cred upi.Money debited from bank ac, but the bill payment is pending since last 5-6 hours.
Mobikwik twitter support is giving automated reply.Worst ever payment app with worst customer support.Can anyone help?
You are writing this as if it is pending for 5 days... Please wait.. I know you are a bit anxious , still can't do anything..
If it gets failed you will get back your money in a few days..
These are the side effects of using third party apps..

I have a strong feeling, these third party apps are survivig on these failed transactions and refunding the moeny in 5 to 7 days.. Its a well thought out implementation, I believe...
So,users of these third party apps , be aware, and use these apps at your own risk...

I would suggest not waiting until the last minute to make a payment; instead, always try to have 7-8 days of buffer time due to the uncertainties of payment failure.
I usually pay before bill generation or the same day of receiving statement on email. I use cc for rewards, not for the credit. Using cc for credit is the worst use of cc.

my due date is tomorrow, that's why I am worried!! Mobidick👉🏻 Worst ever payment app made.
hehehe.. you are being serious either use cred or pay via UPI to the bank.. don't use thirty if the payment is due within 5 days if holiday is not involved if involved then 7 days.

Last edited:
Back