• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

credit card help

hello guys, so I am 21 rn. When I was 19 I had onecard fd based (22k limit), paisabazaar step up card (15k limit), then after using them for one year i closed them. Then I got paytm postpaid offer so I used it but closed after few months because of the charges but I had 10 rupees pending which was not showing while closing and my postpaid was still active but my access to it was closed. Like my paytm account was deleted but postpaid was active and after a few months got a call from aditya finance and tehy ased me to pay 50 rupees after which they closed my paytm postpaid account and give me noc too. But it got as default payment due to which my cibil went down. So pls suggest me how can I improve my cibil score and get credit card. Currently I am holding kotak fd card with 25k limit and how can I get it unsecured and upgraded. Also I have savings account in hdfc and sbi too. I want a premium credit card. Sbi is offering me sbi prime against fd of 1 lakh and hdfc is giving freedom which is a basic card. Which premium card can I get for a fd of 1 lakh.
Bro chill,my father have 10 late payment because of Paytm postpaid still he have Axis ace with 22k decent limit

Why don't try legend I asked my RM they told me only 75k required for C2C
Induslnd is not in my district.
I got kotak with gurugram address.
Adding one more address of my state capital 🥲.
Lets see i will go bank day after tomorrow.
But i guess i need to open Indus account first too much problem in kyc

Induslnd is not in my district.
I got kotak with gurugram address.
Adding one more address of my state capital 🥲.
Lets see i will go bank day after tomorrow.
But i guess i need to open Indus account first too much problem in kyc
It's all about struggle, I did for 2 years but I tried that all banks know my cibil and my profile. Only au lit and axis Flipkart got approved in 1st try, otherwise everything card takes 2 try

It's all about struggle, I did for 2 years but I tried that all banks know my cibil and my profile. Only au lit and axis Flipkart got approved in 1st try, otherwise everything card takes 2 try
My 2 waste try on icici apay . Other were pre approved.
That too when i was in need .it poped out

My 2 waste try on icici apay . Other were pre approved.
That too when i was in need .it poped out
Everything looks beautiful in starting but when you get it, it's does not make any sense I do all transactions from Father ace cc even I don't use my card

Do transaction on hdfc to get ur first unsecured cc .
Don't worry cibil will be ok .only thing u gonna miss is amex cc.
Else 98-99% is ok .
U already did so many fd card but from wrong lenders but thats ok .

See if u wanna do fd & take out money & use it & then pay month & repeat .

Better take idfc first wow cc .
Just withdraw using atm with 250+ gst charges 😁.

Else open digi youth Savin account in hdfc 2500 maitance.
U will get Millniea fyf dc .
Add 40k from dc to Paytm wallet after 3 month u will receive 400 monthly for free 😂

In hdfc ..in any quater if u maintain 10-15* of ur avg mab .u will receive cc pre approved next quarter 💪
Focus on hdfc

Keep using kotak.
Tell them to give u rupay card or unsecured card after 6 month ..
If ur area is serviable they will give u accordingly to eligibility
bro what do u mean i will miss amex cc, I mean i will never get it in life or just for a few years, also I understood what I gotta do. But just tell me one thing if the card is listed as unsecured how much should I utilise it and if it is listed as unsecured then how much. I have kotak 811 account and I maintain 1000 mab, i have sbi and I maintain 1000 in it, in my hdfc it is imperia account linked to family banking. I opened hdfc recently. I have 3 lakh fd in hdfc and 1.5-2 lakhs in saving account. Still they aint giving unsecured card rn, my rm offered me freedom for fd till 2 lakhs. millenia for 2.5 lakhs regalia for 5 and infinia

Cc helps in great way ..u never have to ask anyone 😅.
Certainly not while dining with gf
bro my father had amex platinum through his company and I had addon in it tho he closed that card but whenever I sued to use my amex at restaurants or shopping center the cashier and people waiting in line next to me used to look like its something special and few peeps even asked me how I got it and once I remember at starbucks a girl came to me after seeing me use my amex and like she thought i am extremely rich lmao

bro what do u mean i will miss amex cc, I mean i will never get it in life or just for a few years, also I understood what I gotta do. But just tell me one thing if the card is listed as unsecured how much should I utilise it and if it is listed as unsecured then how much. I have kotak 811 account and I maintain 1000 mab, i have sbi and I maintain 1000 in it, in my hdfc it is imperia account linked to family banking. I opened hdfc recently. I have 3 lakh fd in hdfc and 1.5-2 lakhs in saving account. Still they aint giving unsecured card rn, my rm offered me freedom for fd till 2 lakhs. millenia for 2.5 lakhs regalia for 5 and infinia
Its very hard to get amex with 99% payment on time ratio
@BestBanker can answer with conviction

bro my father had amex platinum through his company and I had addon in it tho he closed that card but whenever I sued to use my amex at restaurants or shopping center the cashier and people waiting in line next to me used to look like its something special and few peeps even asked me how I got it and once I remember at starbucks a girl came to me after seeing me use my amex and like she thought i am extremely rich lmao
Platinum is rich 60k fees 😅

If you hold fd card in kotak then you won't get any preapproved offer for unsecured card in kotak.. Use fd card to only improve score that too if you're not getting any other unsecured card.
@Batmanbaba
What if someone hold unsecured kotak card, pre-approved offer can be seen, and by which medium, Mobile/ Internet Banking or WhatsApp or Email or SMS or through call by agent?

Back