• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

credit card help

What if someone hold unsecured kotak card, pre-approved offer can be seen, and by which medium, Mobile/ Internet Banking or WhatsApp or Email or SMS or through call by agent?
App .
Usually it comes
Like u get le on fd backed card then other vairant upgrade

but fr the best way to get a cc easily is open a savings account in whichever bank cc u want, park lots of funds in account and use debit card alot if u wanna, and u will get cc offer after a few months

But you can't apply from the app, it will restrict to apply by stating, you already hold a credit card with us.
after talking to kotak customer care here's what I found, if u fold 811 card(notfd based) then u can get it upgraded but if u have a secured cc then u need to close and apply after 6 months for an unsecured one. Whenever u close a cc, no bank will give u unsecured cc for the next 6 months

But you can't apply from the app, it will restrict to apply by stating, you already hold a credit card with us.
I thought u asked about seeing only .
Yes contact customer care.
If u already seeing Offers .and want to apply email customer care.

I m new to kotak cc game. Got it last month

after talking to kotak customer care here's what I found, if u fold 811 card(notfd based) then u can get it upgraded but if u have a secured cc then u need to close and apply after 6 months for an unsecured one. Whenever u close a cc, no bank will give u unsecured cc for the next 6 months
Or else u can get upgrade on fd based card
But someone was sharing same story but his service area was not serviable from kotak hence even with high limit than fd initially. He can't close and get totally unsecured card

I m new to kotak cc game. Got it last mon

I m new to kotak cc game. Got it last month
Yep you got Myntra one. Likewise, I reopened my League. 😂

Or else u can get upgrade on fd based card
But someone was sharing same story but his service area was not serviable from kotak hence even with high limit than fd initially. He can't close and get totally unsecured card
Better not to get secured and wait patiently to get pre approved for Unsecured, being student of 18-20 age group.

I only use Paytm, though unable to get option of CC on some merchant 😂 and sometimes transaction went on pending and failed.
I took out 150 k during hospital emergency last month..it works
One more thing i noticed
While doing Rupay cc payment to any mechant from kotak Myntra rupay card with scan pay
My name shows as NA to merchant & not my actual name
@Abhishek012 thoda sa roshini daliye
Kya ho rha hai aapke hote hue 😀

If u trying to Take out money .
Make bhartpe account with
Food processing bussines.
Scan and pay
Not from gallery.
1.5% effectively.
0.5 for neu plus
0 for Myntra kotak
0 for neu infinity
Will try this, but main issue is, Rupay is not even supported to get added for Tap to Pay, no amount and merchant name while making transaction with OTP, not able to get option of Credit card on UPI for some merchants, even IRCTC and others on big cities.😐

I took out 150 k during hospital emergency last month..it works
One more thing i noticed
While doing Rupay cc payment to any mechant from kotak Myntra rupay card with scan pay
My name shows as NA to merchant & not my actual name
@Abhishek012 thoda sa roshini daliye
Kya ho rha hai aapke hote hue 😀
Yeah, I too (League) have faced the same issue, Paytm responded everything is okay from our end contact your bank.

Will try this, but main issue is, Rupay is not even supported to get added for Tap to Pay, no amount and merchant name while making transaction with OTP, not able to get option of Credit card on UPI for some merchants, even IRCTC and others on big cities.😐
It takes two time in tap pay on petrol pump.

Back