• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

credit card help

I took out 150 k during hospital emergency last month..it works
One more thing i noticed
While doing Rupay cc payment to any mechant from kotak Myntra rupay card with scan pay
My name shows as NA to merchant & not my actual name
@Abhishek012 thoda sa roshini daliye
Kya ho rha hai aapke hote hue 😀
I don't have 120k limit it's just last two digits for me, not even got LE. 🥺

Will try this, but main issue is, Rupay is not even supported to get added for Tap to Pay, no amount and merchant name while making transaction with OTP, not able to get option of Credit card on UPI for some merchants, even IRCTC and others on big cities.😐
No amount and merchant name while making transaction with OTP is only for ICICI bank, Kotak and yes bank.

Complaint kiya hu, tumlog bhi karo RuPay and icici ko tag kar k.

Its very hard to get amex with 99% payment on time ratio
@BestBanker can answer with conviction
The only problem I have with amex is
  1. No LTF card (I don't like begging for waiver every time)
  2. Very less acceptance
They say that if you have amex black card, you can even barge in & book a Boeing, the manager has to accept it(even if he knows that you can't afford it still he has to accept it). But in India its very hard to buy even a shoe with amex card because nobody accepts it(due to 1.5x-2x MDR fees).
They should bring some LTF card & give perks to merchants to promote high customer base and high merchant acceptance.

Ek dusre bande ne kiya uska reply diya tha. Niche tweet karo.

@Abhishek012 one more thing, let us force Rupay and NPCI to integrate Rupay CC on tap and pay feature on app likes, Paytm, Gpay and others.

Not only this, deactivate the feature for the acceptance of payment upto 2k which is 100% free, let them (merchants ) exercise this feature beyond 2k, having MDR.

@Abhishek012 one more thing, let us force Rupay and NPCI to integrate Rupay CC on tap and pay feature on app likes, Paytm, Gpay and others.

Not only this, deactivate the feature for the acceptance of payment upto 2k which is 100% free, let them (merchants ) exercise this feature beyond 2k, having MDR.
Tumko RuPay ko bhi tag karna tha twitter me.

Rupay CC on NFC phone tap and pay is not live yet. Time lagega usme.

Already many user given feedback -

rupaynfc1-jpg.40061

rupaynfc-jpg.40062

Tumko RuPay ko bhi tag karna tha twitter me.

Rupay CC on NFC phone tap and pay is not live yet. Time lagega usme.

Already many user given feedback -

rupaynfc1-jpg.40061

rupaynfc-jpg.40062
Instead of responding soon, at least Rupay could have quoted approx time frame by which month it can be expected.😐

What about my second concern, you haven't replied that. 🥺

Back