• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

credit card help

Instead of responding soon, at least Rupay could have quoted approx time frame by which month it can be expected.😐

What about my second concern, you haven't replied that. 🥺
Many changes are going to happen on RuPay CC link UPI.

There's no point in commenting or responding to this. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Just wait and watch few years.

We all are aware about this but for now kindly live in present and respond accordingly. 🤣
Just now i checked, Pinelabs/Pineperks RuPay prepaid card/RuPay gift cards now added merchant name & transaction amount on otp page and otp sms.

chalo ek toh positive chiz hua, chota sa he sahi.

pinelabs.jpg

I am 22, i got ltf icici sapphiro with limit of 3 lakh while my all other bank cards having limit under 50k. I just uploaded college id in section of income document. Do check if ur college is in list..

I am 22, i got ltf icici sapphiro with limit of 3 lakh while my all other bank cards having limit under 50k. I just uploaded college id in section of income document. Do check if ur college is in list..
Wtf .
U got icici ok
What is this college id thing .
Where did u upload

Alumni program of icici

If your college is in the list, then u can apply. They will call you, and then you had to upload college id card under income proof as told by icici executive.

Alumni program of icici

If your college is in the list, then u can apply. They will call you, and then you had to upload college id card under income proof as told by icici executive.
So for mba student ..
Not surprised now

I meant bharat pe merchant account..
For that just aadhar . later pan thats it no v kyc .
For food merchant its 1.25 * mdr on rupay cc
For some its 2.25
Bharatpe ik.. So basically no benefit as no rupay cc gives more than 1.25% cb(except neu infinity).
I was looking to pay by visa card via QR.. So bharatpe doesn't work

Back