• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Did anyone get ICICI rupay Coral Ltf pre approved who has only Amazon pay ICICI?

I applied for the card, it shows in app with same credit limit as my Apay card. But, didn't receive any intimation on when I'll receive the card.

Now, after seeing you, we can conclude that, no pre approved credit card offer will be given to single Amazon pay credit card user. Does not matter, how good the customer is.

Even though I already have a regular savings account with ICICI and an Apay credit card, I unexpectedly received an offer for a Coral RuPay credit card with a lifetime free (LTF) option on the ICICI I Mobile app.

I got my Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card in the first week of August 2023, and my credit limit is more than ₹1L. It's my first-ever credit card from ICICI, and I don't have any other relationship with them.

I have already spent more than ₹40K, yet I still don't see the LTF offer for the Coral RuPay card.

However, my dad already has a Coral Visa card (LTF) for over a year, yet he has a pre-approved offer for the RuPay one. I don't even know why they are showing him that, since he has essentially the same card, but with the Visa network instead. That's so stupid of ICICI.

Many ICICI users got Ltf Rupay coral from ICICI who has Savings account/other ICICI credit cards. But ,has anyone received pre approved offer for Ltf Coral Rupay who has only one ICICI card which is Amazon pay?
Yes i did....few days back.

Do you need to hold a savings account with ICICI to get pre-approved offers to avail additional cards if you already hold a card?

Now, after seeing you, we can conclude that, no pre approved credit card offer will be given to single Amazon pay credit card user. Does not matter, how good the customer is.
I have card for 6 months with 80K limit ( 4.20L available for increase ) and they offered me Coral LTF. Can someone let me know how much time will they take to issue it ? I was planning to apply today if I can get it for use before 8th october

I have card for 6 months with 80K limit ( 4.20L available for increase ) and they offered me Coral LTF. Can someone let me know how much time will they take to issue it ? I was planning to apply today if I can get it for use before 8th october
Card will be issued instantly and physical card will be delivered within 2 days

I got the pre-approved LTF offer in app and applied for it. Got the card very fast. I had only 2 cards with ICICI earlier, Amazon Pay and Rubyx.

Not getting offer. I have apay with 3l limit. Have given up this year. Will take tata neu card as got pre-approved offer.
First Try to get platinum chip credit card through Twitter/X route
Icici bank easily giving Coral rupay credit card who have icici core credit card
Not everyone who have only Amazonpay credit card got coral rupay credit card

That's great. I got it 2 months ago, and still don't see the LTF Coral yet.

Can you please let me know:
1. Do you have any existing savings account with ICICI Bank? Or it's just the Amazon Pay card?

2. What's your CIBIL score, if you don't mind telling?

3. Approx. how many transactions did you do before the offer came? And approx. how much worth the transactions were every month?

That's great. I got it 2 months ago, and still don't see the LTF Coral yet.

Can you please let me know:
1. Do you have any existing savings account with ICICI Bank? Or it's just the Amazon Pay card?

2. What's your CIBIL score, if you don't mind telling?

3. Approx. how many transactions did you do before the offer came? And approx. how much worth the transactions were every month?
1.) No, Only Amazon Pay
2.) Can't remember exactly but it was in Between 760-770 when I saw the offer.
3.) My bill was 14.5K,18K,30K for three months.

The thing which might've effected it ( I might be completely wrong though ) are my Amazon orders. I had around 121 orders in last 90 days before the offer appear.

I got limit enchantment offer of 4.2L and Pre-approved offer on consecutive days respectively.

First Try to get platinum chip credit card through Twitter/X route
Icici bank easily giving Coral rupay credit card who have icici core credit card
Not everyone who have only Amazonpay credit card got coral rupay credit card
What is this x/Twitter route? Like just send message to apply platinum chip card to ICICI bank on twitter?

What is this x/Twitter route? Like just send message to apply platinum chip card to ICICI bank on twitter?
Just DM icici bank on twitter
Ask them to give platinum chip credit card against Amazon pay
Mention last 4 digit of Amazonpay and mobile no

Back