• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does waiting help to get a better credit limit on Axis cards?

I have received a pre-approved offer for Axis Bank credit cards, specifically the Flipkart, IndianOil, and MyZone cards, but the credit limit offered is only Rs. 44,000. If I don't accept this offer now, is there a chance that the credit limit may be increased later?

I have received a pre-approved offer for Axis Bank credit cards, specifically the Flipkart, IndianOil, and MyZone cards, but the credit limit offered is only Rs. 44,000. If I don't accept this offer now, is there a chance that the credit limit may be increased later?
I don't think so. Axis is very notorious in terms of credit limit. Many people are sitting with just ₹15k limit (including me). You should accept the offer.

I would suggest you to grab the offer as the pre-approved limit given by axis is decent with respect to the 15k trend. In January, I got MyZone pre approved with 1 lakh limit.

Get it and use it! Initially, I had 50,000 limit for Flipkart card in 2021. They increased it to 150,000 after a year. As on today the same card has limit of 285,000.

Get it and use it! Initially, I had 50,000 limit for Flipkart card in 2021. They increased it to 150,000 after a year. As on today the same card has limit of 285,000.
How was your usage on the Card?
For me I literally had to put in a request to increase the limit after 2.5 years and even after that what they did was match my limit to the LTF Myzone which i got 4 months back. Axis has been very stingy with LE for me. On the other hand Kotak was very generous giving me a LE within less than 3 months of getting a new LTF Card.
I’m not sure if it’s only me or more of us who’ve had a bad LE experience with Axis.

For me I literally had to put in a request to increase the limit after 2.5 years and even after that what they did was match my limit to the LTF Myzone which i got 4 months back. Axis has been very stingy with LE for me. On the other hand Kotak was very generous giving me a LE within less than 3 months of getting a new LTF Card.
I’m not sure if it’s only me or more of us who’ve had a bad LE experience with Axis.
axis is not much bad in giving LE offer. I'll get my zone card year ago first credit card from axis with 1 lakh limit now I'll have 2 lakh limit on same card with in a year double my limit and I'll rarely yous that card

Initially 80% of the credit limit, later on around 10 to 20%. Mostly used for Flipkart and Myntra transactions.

I just wanted to provide you with an update. Over the past week, I have been receiving 2-3 calls every day from Axis Bank executives offering me a lifetime-free Flipkart card. However, I was initially skeptical of their intentions because I haven't heard of anyone receiving the card as a lifetime-free option now, and I thought they might be trying to sell it under false LTF pretenses. But today when I checked in the Axis Bank app, I discovered that the Flipkart card is indeed available as a lifetime-free option. Also I have the option to apply for the Axis Ace card. However, it is not available as LTF.
If you have any suggestions or guidance to offer, I would be grateful to hear them. Screenshot_20230303-180931.png

Last edited:
I just wanted to provide you with an update. Over the past week, I have been receiving 2-3 calls every day from Axis Bank executives offering me a lifetime-free Flipkart card. However, I was initially skeptical of their intentions because I haven't heard of anyone receiving the card as a lifetime-free option now, and I thought they might be trying to sell it under false LTF pretenses. But today when I checked in the Axis Bank app, I discovered that the Flipkart card is indeed available as a lifetime-free option. Also I have the option to apply for the Axis Ace card, it is not available as a lifetime-free option.View attachment 11137
I have that FK LTF Cc go ahead

Just get it. 44k is decent and depending on your spends and repayments, you will get LE.

Back