• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Earth Lounge Pune Airport Review

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Overview:

Pune has a common lounge for both domestic and international passengers. It is a decent sized lounge considering the size of the airport. It is situated close to Gate No. 6 on the first floor.

Check-in:

Most cards are accepted here. As it was 3:00 am, there were hardly any people around. Check-in was a matter of few seconds.

Ambience and Food:

PNQ2.jpg
PNQ3.jpg

PNQ4.jpg
PNQ1.jpg

Overall, the lounge was clean and well maintained. They have a large seating area. Also, there are individual charging points with sofa. In terms of food and beverage options, menu is limited but quality was okay-not that great but not that bad either. There is a separate bar area as well where alcohol is available on a paid basis. Okayish place to spend time given there is nothing to do at Pune Airport. An average lounge at best.

Last edited:

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Went to this lounge 3 months ago. Ambience was great and food quality was exceptional.

However, seating area was small as compared to other lounges. Crowded during evening time.

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Went to this lounge last week at 3 AM.
Seemed like most people had connecting flight via Pune.
Initially it was quite empty, but back to back 2 flights landed and lounge got full in no time!

Overall it was smooth and decent menu.
In terms of hygiene, wasn't that great and had to request staff to clean (maybe they were operating with small staff given it was 3 AM).

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Went to this lounge last week at 3 AM.
Seemed like most people had connecting flight via Pune.
Initially it was quite empty, but back to back 2 flights landed and lounge got full in no time!

Overall it was smooth and decent menu.
In terms of hygiene, wasn't that great and had to request staff to clean (maybe they were operating with small staff given it was 3 AM).
There are hardly any airlines which operate flights from Pune to Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad apart from Indigo. Either travel to Mumbai or take flights at odd hours. 😕

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Good to hear that some of you folks have good experience in this lounge. My experience has been quite opposite

If you go there during the evening to night time, this lounge is extremely crowded. You have to share the table most of the time with others. Food replenishment is very slow. I had to wait for tea for 20 min. Person at the reception even asks if you want to swipe the card since there is no space inside!

QUIKSILVER27

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can't wait to bump into some TF junta at these airports.
I imagine we'd have a team meeting in one of the lounges only 🤣🤣🤣

Challenge would be to recognise people
This gives me a great idea! We should make a Technofino sticker (for phone or cabin bag etc) for the forum members like they have for the Team-BHP forum! Would be easy to identify other card enthusiasts this way and also a great conversation starter! This can be made and delivered to members for a small fee to cover designing, printing and shipping charges.. What say @TechnoFino @bhavyegoel @Subhankar ?

SMGROW

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Good to hear that some of you folks have good experience in this lounge. My experience has been quite opposite

If you go there during the evening to night time, this lounge is extremely crowded. You have to share the table most of the time with others. Food replenishment is very slow. I had to wait for tea for 20 min. Person at the reception even asks if you want to swipe the card since there is no space inside!
I agree, I too find this lounge to be very crowded during mid-morning hours.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I had visited this lounge via my MMT Plat card on 22nd March 2020 (Just 2 days before first lockdown) :D

The lounge was quite good with many food varieties (punjabi/chinese/south indian) along with 4/5 dessert options...
Not sure whether the experience would be same or not now.. I recall this mostly because of the timing on which I had visited it :p

vengolf

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I find this lounge very bad in terms of food quality based on my 7 visits. Nowdays i just use this lounge for place to sit down

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I had visited this lounge via my MMT Plat card on 22nd March 2020 (Just 2 days before first lockdown) :D

The lounge was quite good with many food varieties (punjabi/chinese/south indian) along with 4/5 dessert options...
Not sure whether the experience would be same or not now.. I recall this mostly because of the timing on which I had visited it :p
Quality of almost every lounge in this country has gone down post Covid 🤣

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
This gives me a great idea! We should make a Technofino sticker (for phone or cabin bag etc) for the forum members like they have for the Team-BHP forum! Would be easy to identify other card enthusiasts this way and also a great conversation starter! This can be made and delivered to members for a small fee to cover designing, printing and shipping charges.. What say @TechnoFino @bhavyegoel @Subhankar ?
Great idea will look into something like this soon.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Great idea. Will discuss with other core team members for implementation.