• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Primus Lounge Jaipur Airport Review

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Overview:

Primus Lounge is the solitary lounge at Jaipur airport. It is shared by both domestic as well as international passengers. It is a small lounge with an extremely limited seating capacity.

Check-in:

JAI 2.jpg

They accept a very limited number of cards. Tried to access using MasterCard but surprisingly did not work out. I should have backed off at that instant (would have saved me from this nightmare 😑). Diners Club Cards on the other hand worked fine.

Ambience:

JAI 4.jpg
JAI 5.jpg

No comments. The lounge is horrible. After seeing the condition of chairs and the sofa, I can clearly infer the fact that the lounge is not being maintained properly. Even boys hostel in an engineering college are in a much better state.

Food:

JAI 3.jpg
JAI 1.jpg

There is hardly any choice of food and beverages at the lounge. And the food tastes as bad as it looks.

Conclusion:

Over the years, I have visited lounges across several airports. Some have been good, some not so and then there is Primus Lounge at Jaipur. I have never been to a lounge worse than this. Don't even think of visiting this lounge even if you have a card that gives unlimited lounge access.

If you wish to travel to Delhi, better take a Shatabdi instead. 😛

ashneer-grover-memes_61fd13b97b328.jpg

Last edited:

yashbhavnani

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Overview:

Primus Lounge at Jaipur is the solitary lounge at the airport. It is shared by both domestic as well as international passengers. It is a small lounge with an extremely limited seating capacity.

Check-in:

JAI 2.jpg

They accept a very limited number of cards. Tried to access using MasterCard but surprisingly did not work out. Diners Club Cards on the other hand worked fine.

Ambience:

JAI 4.jpg
JAI 5.jpg

No comments. The lounge is horrible. After seeing the condition of chairs and the sofa, I can clearly infer the fact that the lounge is not being maintained properly. Even boys hostel in an engineering college are in a much better state.

Food:

JAI 3.jpg
JAI 1.jpg

There is hardly any choice of food and beverages at the lounge. And the food tastes as bad as it looks.

Conclusion:

Over the years, I have visited lounges across several airports. Some have been good, some not so and then there is Primus Lounge at Jaipur. I have never been to a lounge worse than this. Don't even think of visiting this lounge even if you have a card that gives unlimited lounge access.

ashneer-grover-memes_61fd13b97b328.jpg
Being from Jaipur, I can say your post is absolutely bang on. The lounge has been pathetic for ages. The only thing that keeps changing is the name of the lounge.
A drastic makeover was expected after the Adani take over but turns out they have turned a blind eye to the lounge.