• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Blackberry Lounge Coimbatore Airport Review

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Overview:

Blackberry Lounge (a.k.a. Blackberry Bar and Restaurant) is the solitary lounge at Coimbatore airport. It functions both as a lounge and a restaurant. It is situated at the first floor and is accessed by a separate lift.

Check-in:

They have a decent acceptance of cards. Cards from major banks on Visa, MasterCard as well as Rupay Network are accepted.

Ambience:

IMG20240129144414.jpg

They have fine seating areas. There is no separate section for lounge users and those who have meals here on payment basis.

Food:

There is hardly any choice of food and beverages at the lounge. They have a limited fixed set of menu. Sadly, no buffet. I asked them for menu. They did not even have one. They told me they can either make a sandwich or biryani which will take close to 15-20 mins.

I asked them for the chicken sandwich which arrived after 20 mins. Lol, most drinks are chargeable as well. All they served me was a 200mL bottle of Coke and water with my sandwich.

The quality of bread was pathetic and so was the cookie. 🤮

IMG20240129145753.jpg

Conclusion:

I have had poor experiences at airport lounges at non-metro airports and this one is no different. It's sad that this is what any business class customer or even a regular user who swiped a card will get at this lounge.

Last edited:

MADHAN1974

TF Buzz
As of Feb 6 2024 it was closed for renovation. Current status will check by April 10, when i go there.
Lounge is small and Have limited food like sandwich, biscuits and tea or coffee (Any time). After noon some rice items ( i didnt took) small washroom, Bar available. Now i heard they open 6 am. ( Normally they Open 2 Pm in last year)