• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Easiest way to get an Infinia Metal I've ever heard

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Freind of mine called me today, he is an entrepreneur, has a startup with friends making and installing electric car chargers ,never had a credit card till now ,went upto HDFC bank Lucknow branch few weeks back to open an account with a check of 20 Lakhs and told them only if he gets an Infinia LTF ,first they said we'll give you DCB LTF ,try for Infinia after you open the account but he wouldn't take any of it ,told them either give Infinia or he'll take his business to Axis people (who were offering him Magnus) ,so the HDFC people agreed and he got an Infinia FYF with 55 Lakhs limit

What makes me jealous is that I'm 31 and the best I've got is a Magnus with 5 Lakhs limit ,which is like my 15th card my 8 year credit card journey ,Infinia is something of a dream for me ,can't even get DCB from them ,all I've from HDFC is a measly Millennia with 1.16 Lakhs limit

And this guy is just 27 & this is his first card. 🙄

Thoughts ?

Last edited:
Will do.. have spent ~3L in the last 2 months.. a major purchase coming up next month which will take it to around 6L .. might even book international flights in Jan so it might even get to 8ish L.. will talk to my RM and send them a mail in Jan.

Was looking at Regalia Gold after Regalia lounge access got nerfed.. but if I can get Infinia, it would be great.
First of all check if you are getting upgrade offer in net banking. Go to credit card - request - upgrade and check which cards its showing.

Harrier 2020 version. Tata used to offer discounts for top model. Now harrier is too popular to get discounts
Ah. So you bought it right before the new version was released? Smart. XD
Great car nonetheless.
They are offering 30-40k on both the newly released Harrier and Safari models. And some dealers are surprisingly happy to offer delivery for both the models in a week's time here in BLR.

Ah. So you bought it right before the new version was released? Smart. XD
Great car nonetheless.
They are offering 30-40k on both the newly released Harrier and Safari models. And some dealers are surprisingly happy to offer delivery for both the models in a week's time here in BLR.
Nope. Mine is refreshed 175Bhp version. The thing was - Harrier had still not picked up sales due to 140bhp mess and hence got this at discount. However should have waited though..

One of my friend - had Salary account with yes Bank. He called HDFC imperia customer service and offered to open salary account with them if they offered him Infinia LTF. His CTC was 35L+. Initially they said no and when he said that he will go to axis, they offered him Imperia account and infina LTF CC with 40L limit. May be this is one trick that PPL can follow. But it doesn't work for existing HDFC customers. I tried playing the same game and HDFC just kicked me out as I already hold account with HDFC..

One of my friend - had Salary account with yes Bank. He called HDFC imperia customer service and offered to open salary account with them if they offered him Infinia LTF. His CTC was 35L+. Initially they said no and when he said that he will go to axis, they offered him Imperia account and infina LTF CC with 40L limit. May be this is one trick that PPL can follow. But it doesn't work for existing HDFC customers. I tried playing the same game and HDFC just kicked me out..
Yes NTB always have bargaining power. .
For this trick to work:
1) NTB
2) CTC 35L+..
Not many people will satisfy these two..
But if they do, this is definitely worth a try

The title is severely misleading. :ROFLMAO: Having a startup, ITR showing crores and an initial deposit of 20L is not easy for most. May be the last one of kind of expected for people trying for Infinia, but the first 2 are definitely not.

One of my friend - had Salary account with yes Bank. He called HDFC imperia customer service and offered to open salary account with them if they offered him Infinia LTF. His CTC was 35L+. Initially they said no and when he said that he will go to axis, they offered him Imperia account and infina LTF CC with 40L limit. May be this is one trick that PPL can follow. But it doesn't work for existing HDFC customers. I tried playing the same game and HDFC just kicked me out as I already hold account with HDFC..
Just tell HDFC that you are closing the account and if they dont agree actually close the account. CIBIL has nothing to do with saving account so does not matter if its 16 yr or 16 month old account. After 6 months try opening new account with above criteria.

The title is severely misleading. :ROFLMAO: Having a startup, ITR showing crores and an initial deposit of 20L is not easy for most. May be the last one of kind of expected for people trying for Infinia, but the first 2 are definitely not.
Also ppl are skipping one important fact. Above account with 55 lakh Infinia CL was opened in Lucknow (a tier 2 city as per bank definition) Hence for them its a large amount. However same may not work for Mumbai or Blr or Delhi or other metros and tier 1 cities.

Thanks ,also got 30% bonus on marriot transfer offer ,it's quite lucrative, but I've no plans to travel anytime soon, no idea if I'll be able to get good value for using marriot points ,not sure if i should transfer some from my 60k balance, MR Points don't expire so that's never going away ,marriot Points on the other hand have a Validity of one year on from what i understand
How do we get this 30% extra points offer? Is it applied automatically when you transfer points to MB?

Hi guys. Today out of nowhere I got an email from hdfc about upgrade offer from regalia master to infinia metal. I have 3 hdfc cards regalia using since many yrs, 2nd is diners club privelege and final one is tata neu infinity, all 3 are LTF. combined limited is 9L. This yr around April to June or July I also had option to upgrade my dcp to black but it was chargeable from 2nd Yr onwards so I did not upgrade. Now again I got this infinia metal offer but I'm unable to decide what to do. I want ur advice and suggestions about what should I do.
it FYF and what are you spend if it 8 lakhs then next year fees will be waived off.

Back