• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Easiest way to get an Infinia Metal I've ever heard

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Freind of mine called me today, he is an entrepreneur, has a startup with friends making and installing electric car chargers ,never had a credit card till now ,went upto HDFC bank Lucknow branch few weeks back to open an account with a check of 20 Lakhs and told them only if he gets an Infinia LTF ,first they said we'll give you DCB LTF ,try for Infinia after you open the account but he wouldn't take any of it ,told them either give Infinia or he'll take his business to Axis people (who were offering him Magnus) ,so the HDFC people agreed and he got an Infinia FYF with 55 Lakhs limit

What makes me jealous is that I'm 31 and the best I've got is a Magnus with 5 Lakhs limit ,which is like my 15th card my 8 year credit card journey ,Infinia is something of a dream for me ,can't even get DCB from them ,all I've from HDFC is a measly Millennia with 1.16 Lakhs limit

And this guy is just 27 & this is his first card. 🙄

Thoughts ?

Last edited:
How can you pay someone's salary using a CC?
I too don't know, thats what he claimed ...
Not sure what he meant...
I was thinking of the same thing
Here it is:

Here it is:

Yes I've read that comment but I could not come up with a possibile way to make salary payments via credit card unless you're doing bank transfers and shady stuff like that and then paying via NEFT or something

Yes I've read that comment but I could not come up with a possibile way to make salary payments via credit card unless you're doing bank transfers and shady stuff like that and then paying via NEFT or something
Yes .. .. not sure what exactly meant by.. he himself wasnt' sure I think..
Any way , it doesn't bother us.. we are talking about third to third party... Better leave this here..

That's not a loophole, it's a very common practice to do rent payment or some other payment (basically bank transfer) and then you can do anything with that money.
But yes the CA part is absolutely true
Rent payments don't get points and are not counted towards the annual spend milestone on many cards. Plus, there is a surcharge for the transactions.

This. THIS is the motivation I needed. I am in talks with Kotak Sales Rep to move my current account banking to Kotak Privy Plat with 15L IP. I am going to Push for White Reserve, I asked but he denied saying can't do (only can to White LTF). But after going through your friend's experience, I will push more now.
Thanks dude.
Bhai, let us know if anything worked for you. Me too want to harass my RM.

Back