• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Easiest way to get an Infinia Metal I've ever heard

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Freind of mine called me today, he is an entrepreneur, has a startup with friends making and installing electric car chargers ,never had a credit card till now ,went upto HDFC bank Lucknow branch few weeks back to open an account with a check of 20 Lakhs and told them only if he gets an Infinia LTF ,first they said we'll give you DCB LTF ,try for Infinia after you open the account but he wouldn't take any of it ,told them either give Infinia or he'll take his business to Axis people (who were offering him Magnus) ,so the HDFC people agreed and he got an Infinia FYF with 55 Lakhs limit

What makes me jealous is that I'm 31 and the best I've got is a Magnus with 5 Lakhs limit ,which is like my 15th card my 8 year credit card journey ,Infinia is something of a dream for me ,can't even get DCB from them ,all I've from HDFC is a measly Millennia with 1.16 Lakhs limit

And this guy is just 27 & this is his first card. 🙄

Thoughts ?

Last edited:
Good. This is a very good card to have we can put all miscellaneous spends on this where ever it is accepted and can still earn decent return
Let me ask you this ,Amex is offering me upgrade to Plat Reserve, but to me the returns seem less attractive, and i don't plan on taking a card like plat charge anytime soon ,too rich for my blood you see

What do you think ?

You are on right track. Don't take..
Take what you can only eat
Thanks ,also got 30% bonus on marriot transfer offer ,it's quite lucrative, but I've no plans to travel anytime soon, no idea if I'll be able to get good value for using marriot points ,not sure if i should transfer some from my 60k balance, MR Points don't expire so that's never going away ,marriot Points on the other hand have a Validity of one year on from what i understand

Thanks ,also got 30% bonus on marriot transfer offer ,it's quite lucrative, but I've no plans to travel anytime soon, no idea if I'll be able to get good value for using marriot points ,not sure if i should transfer some from my 60k balance, MR Points don't expire so that's never going away ,marriot Points on the other hand have a Validity of one year on from what i understand
So don't transfer.. these offers will come again. They are in business and they will be in business for long time to come hence offers will also come

Bro, 55L on personal is the highest CL I have heard in my life.
Incase you didn't see this

Incase you didn't see this
But that was Business CC, no?

Back