• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Easiest way to get an Infinia Metal I've ever heard

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Freind of mine called me today, he is an entrepreneur, has a startup with friends making and installing electric car chargers ,never had a credit card till now ,went upto HDFC bank Lucknow branch few weeks back to open an account with a check of 20 Lakhs and told them only if he gets an Infinia LTF ,first they said we'll give you DCB LTF ,try for Infinia after you open the account but he wouldn't take any of it ,told them either give Infinia or he'll take his business to Axis people (who were offering him Magnus) ,so the HDFC people agreed and he got an Infinia FYF with 55 Lakhs limit

What makes me jealous is that I'm 31 and the best I've got is a Magnus with 5 Lakhs limit ,which is like my 15th card my 8 year credit card journey ,Infinia is something of a dream for me ,can't even get DCB from them ,all I've from HDFC is a measly Millennia with 1.16 Lakhs limit

And this guy is just 27 & this is his first card. 🙄

Thoughts ?

Last edited:
That is life.. until we conquer something it's like huge thing. Once we possess it we lose the interest.
Imagine when we were students, getting the first job and after that getting first pay check and the money we earn initially, huge value than what we earn later even though it is in multiples of the first salary..

In Economics we have one theory..it's called " Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility"
Google it
I'm new here on this blog ,but you seem very wise in the way of life ,would start following you here

That is life.. until we conquer something it's like huge thing. Once we possess it we lose the interest.
Imagine when we were students, getting the first job and after that getting first pay check and the money we earn initially, huge value than what we earn later even though it is in multiples of the first salary..

In Economics we have one theory..it's called " Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility"
Google it
Are you in economics or finance or something ?

If i cancel my Millennia and wait for a few months can i ask my RM to get be DCB on card to card basis from my current Magnus with 5.1 lakhs limit ?

Anyone ?

It must be Business credit card.. and account too... Infinia is not that hard. but recent devaluation made it worse.. my branch manager asked me to move my salary credit to hdfc and maintain 10 lakh aqb and they will provide Infinia but I insisted to upgrade my DCB to infinia. They declined and then I downgraded my DCB to Regalia LTF due to 0 acceptance in UAE.

Well that's quite impressive ,and thank you for taking the time to reply and hell lift my spirits
See, education and work are just tools..
You need common sense, honesty, discipline,be positive, learn every day, respect everyone, be good, do good, stay away from bad, transparent, truthful, trustworthy etc..these are the qualities that help you grow bigger and happier.

I
It must be Business credit card.. and account too... Infinia is not that hard. but recent devaluation made it worse.. my branch manager asked me to move my salary credit to hdfc and maintain 10 lakh aqb and they will provide Infinia but I insisted to upgrade my DCB to infinia. They declined and then I downgraded my DCB to Regalia LTF due to 0 acceptance in UAE.
I asked ,he said it's a personal card ,that he said he's new to Credit cards ,might not know the difference, he told me plans to pay employees salary with it apart from his usual expanses ,not sure how that works

Back