• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Epic HDFC-Accor Collaboration! Get Membership for Just 7500 Points and Enjoy Transfer Bonuses from SmartBuy!

Since I am upgraded to Accor Gold Plus I got 2 free stay nights.
Any hotel booking allows the use of only one free night in one booking.

So can I book one room with a gap of one day in between, like 1st august and 3rd August in the same hotel?
And use each of the two free stay nights separately in separate bookings?
Accor gold plus ? How 2 night?

You purchase Accor plus and then completed 30 night and move to gold that give you 1 night plus?

Accor gold plus ? How 2 night?

You purchase Accor plus and then completed 30 night and move to gold that give you 1 night plus?
No. U get only one stay plus free with Accor plus. @drsel has 2 accounts one in his name and one in his wife name as mentioned by him. So total 2stay plus nights.

I have 2 stay plus in my account as last yr I did not use it so while renewing the membership they extend the old stay plus for 1yr. So total 2 nights I have

Will they extend the free night in case you don't extend the membership? Or they only extend on renewal?

Thanks, I can see the vouchers when I login on the website on my laptop.
But I cannot find the vouchers on the Accor app.
How to locate the vouchers on the app?
Since the app is ALL, vouchers are not accessible (else I am not aware). Only way is to access through the Accorplus website

Thanks, I can see the vouchers when I login on the website on my laptop.
But I cannot find the vouchers on the Accor app.
How to locate the vouchers on the app?
App wont show
Login web accorplus
They have other memberships too like voyager and other one so dont get confused

Reactions: SSV
Recently redeemed pretty much all my HDFC RPs for Tanishq voucher, left with only 5700 RPs or so, with which I get about 5K ALL pts @.0875.

How can I buy 2.5K ALL points?

PS: I am member of RML group.

Recently redeemed pretty much all my HDFC RPs for Tanishq voucher, left with only 5700 RPs or so, with which I get about 5K ALL pts @.0875.

How are you getting the offer transfer ratio already? Wasn’t it supposed to go live tomorrow?

You cannot buy accor points afaik, they can be transferred to same first last name that is in Card and accor account.

Back