• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Epic HDFC-Accor Collaboration! Get Membership for Just 7500 Points and Enjoy Transfer Bonuses from SmartBuy!

Now that Accor membership number has changed (Accor Plus), how do we transfer the edge points?

do we need to email Traveledge to ask him to change the number on the Axis mobile app to the new Accor plus membership id?

Since I am upgraded to Accor Gold Plus I got 2 free stay nights.
Any hotel booking allows the use of only one free night in one booking.

So can I book one room with a gap of one day in between, like 1st august and 3rd August in the same hotel?
And use each of the two free stay nights separately in separate bookings?

Yes u

So can I book one room with a gap of one day in between, like 1st august and 3rd August in the same hotel?
Yes u can use only 1 free night and after that u need 24hrs cooling period to use the second free stay plus

urb
Now that Accor membership number has changed (Accor Plus), how do we transfer the edge points?

do we need to email Traveledge to ask him to change the number on the Axis mobile app to the new Accor plus membership id?
Your old membership will still work. But for safer side u can mail the TravelEdge saying that ur member ship got upgraded along with photo of the new id. And they take around 3days to 1week.

but isnt traveldge broken since 2 weeks? I cannot transfer any miles to accor as OTP doesnt get generated to my mob or email.
Have raised it with traveledge support but they are super slow even to respond

I think it got fixed recently. Even I wasn't able to transfer before but now it works.
I tried today and again escalated it. not working for me. It's always a headache to deal with Axis. I'm going to close all cards by Nov since my magnus will be up for renewal in dec. and that would be the end of freaking Axis in my life.

How do we get 2 nights

urb

Your old membership will still work. But for safer side u can mail the TravelEdge saying that ur member ship got upgraded along with photo of the new id. And they take around 3days to 1week.
So can I transfer to my old Accor membership ID?
And will the Accor points automatically show in my new membership id?
Answer --
customer care said don't try to do this, it will fail

Last edited:
Yes u

Yes u can use only 1 free night and after that u need 24hrs cooling period to use the second free stay plus
So can I use my two free nights for 1 and 3 August and my wife's one free night for 2 August?
Then we can stay 3 nights in a row right?

If u do in TravelEdge u have to wait for 60 days. But since ur Accor membership got upgraded TravelEdge will change n give it in 1weeks time. That’s what I did 3 months back.
When you use the free night stay, if you cancel later, will the free night vouchers go back into the Accor Plus account or will they be wasted?

If u do in TravelEdge u have to wait for 60 days. But since ur Accor membership got upgraded TravelEdge will change n give it in 1weeks time. That’s what I did 3 months back.
I was just wondering if you can book a second Explorer membership for one more free stay

Back