• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Facing some issue in while upgrading HDFC Bank Credit Card.

DEEP_RAY

TF Select
Hello All,
I have Regalia First Credit card and it will going to expire within 6 months.

While I am trying to upgrade it via NetBanking it is showing -
Thank you for Banking with us, We regret that this Credit Card is currently not eligible for the service.

While trying to upgrade via App then it is showing -
Feature Blocked

What shall I do now ? Will they issue another card to me ?

Solution
Use phone banking. Call them and check if the consider upgradation but in most cases you'll be asked to wait and at the very last week you're suppose to receive your replacement card. Now they either will give Millennia + or Regalia. So you just mail and confirm the variant beforehand
Hello All,
I have Regalia First Credit card and it will going to expire within 6 months.

While I am trying to upgrade it via NetBanking it is showing -
Thank you for Banking with us, We regret that this Credit Card is currently not eligible for the service.

While trying to upgrade via App then it is showing -
Feature Blocked

What shall I do now ? Will they issue another card to me ?
you want fee or ltf?

I have a regalia first too and I do not find any value in regalia anymore.

Can I ask them to change it to DCB and get it as LTF ? I have a 8L limit on regalia first.

Use phone banking. Call them and check if the consider upgradation but in most cases you'll be asked to wait and at the very last week you're suppose to receive your replacement card. Now they either will give Millennia + or Regalia. So you just mail and confirm the variant beforehand

Solution
This year after my regalia first expired, they issued a new regalia first.

Back