• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Facing issues while upgrading my HDFC savings account to the Preferred Banking Program.

tghige14

TF Buzz
I have classic account with around 1.5L MAB. But suppose if I withdraw that amount and my balance goes below 1L, after how many days/months my account will be downgraded. I will be able to maintain the 1L MAB again but it will take around 2-3 months to reach that amount.

I have classic account with around 1.5L MAB. But suppose if I withdraw that amount and my balance goes below 1L, after how many days/months my account will be downgraded. I will be able to maintain the 1L MAB again but it will take around 2-3 months to reach that amount.
No worries your account won't be downgraded that easily

Ash8

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Ask yourself what benefit are you really getting by staying in preferred over classic. In my case, I only didn't have a RM itself so I had upgraded. If you're not going to have to call the bank for any requests soon, don't worry about preferred status being downgraded.

tghige14

TF Buzz
Ask yourself what benefit are you really getting by staying in preferred over classic. In my case, I only didn't have a RM itself so I had upgraded. If you're not going to have to call the bank for any requests soon, don't worry about preferred status being downgraded.
I am not in Preferred. I am in Classic, so if it is downgraded, I won't be having RM. I have no use of RM as of now but maybe in near future will need their help in case I plan to get CC (Regalia Gold/DCP) for LTF.

Also Classic Does have some benefits over their basic 10K MAB or 25K MAB accounts. So don't want to go below Classic.

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am not in Preferred. I am in Classic, so if it is downgraded, I won't be having RM. I have no use of RM as of now but maybe in near future will need their help in case I plan to get CC (Regalia Gold/DCP) for LTF.

Also Classic Does have some benefits over their basic 10K MAB or 25K MAB accounts. So don't want to go below Classic.
I m also classic but I see rm is assigned for me

agrprashant

TF Select
VIP Lounge
FinTech Founder/Co-Founder

RMs' job is get you invest, they won't, and to a certain degree can't, help you getting CCs if you're not already eligible for one.

John123

TF Premier
Here's my experience. I have upgraded to Classic account. Got onoboarding mails too. After few days. The App UI was back to normal savings max account. May be RM has reversed it. And later on I didn't care much about it. 😂

tghige14

TF Buzz
This week only received my last onboarding mail. In conclusion I guess there is not much use of RMs, only benefits are LTF Platinum DC and some other charges waived of (not exactly sure). So I guess I can live without Classic for some time even if they downgrade my account to Savings Max or Standard.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Here's my experience. I have upgraded to Classic account. Got onoboarding mails too. After few days. The App UI was back to normal savings max account. May be RM has reversed it. And later on I didn't care much about it. 😂
Download your statement and check

You might have been migrated to Vishesh banking

indraneal89

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
RMs' job is get you invest, they won't, and to a certain degree can't, help you getting CCs if you're not already eligible for one.
My RM knows by now I won't buy any shitty products from him so he doesn't bother anymore. I also didn't go through him for credit card upgrade, found the grievance route much easier.

helloworld

TF Legend