• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Facing issues while upgrading my HDFC savings account to the Preferred Banking Program.

rvi1990

TF Neo
Hello everyone,

I have an HDFC Bank account under the Classic Banking Programme. Last week, while checking the offers section in my net banking account, I received an invitation to the Preferred Banking Programme. However, when I click on the banner for this programme, I encounter an error (403 - Forbidden: Access is denied). I also tried from different browsers but did not work. Does anyone have a solution for this? as My RM is useless

Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-13 205105.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-05-13 205105.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot (31).png
    Screenshot (31).png
    14.3 KB · Views: 69
Just wait for some more days and then Click the link for upgrade. Probably, the backend must be working on something. I think, you must have maintained some excess funds in the past few months, which must have triggered the offer.

Rocky Bhai

TF Legend
Hello everyone,

I have an HDFC Bank account under the Classic Banking Programme. Last week, while checking the offers section in my net banking account, I received an invitation to the Preferred Banking Programme. However, when I click on the banner for this programme, I encounter an error (403 - Forbidden: Access is denied). I also tried from different browsers but did not work. Does anyone have a solution for this? as My RM is useless

Thank you.
Try with mobile banking application. I faced the same problem while doing it from net banking

Hello everyone,

Thank you.
The last line is always true for everyone😂
RM is useless 😂😂

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My bm is useless
If they are not responding and doesn't care about the business you offer try reaching out to Cluster Head/ Zonal or Circle Head, you will get these details from the notice board of the branch. They will definitely help.

Else send a mail to premium services mail ID's (Preferred/Imperia) or MD Desk they will definitely look into the matter (Not the CC upgrades though).

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
If they are not responding and doesn't care about the business you offer try reaching out to Cluster Head/ Zonal or Circle Head, you will get these details from the notice board of the branch. They will definitely help.

Else send a mail to premium services mail ID's (Preferred/Imperia) or MD Desk they will definitely look into the matter (Not the CC upgrades though).
Wait I m dmying ...

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Usual cases RM's are but even in my case my RM is very good but my BM also not aware of the services.
Dear Sir,

Greetings for the day !

You did not contact branch manager for the same.

Earlier you had a talk with Mr. Anuj Kumar ( Back up BM).

Pls share your account no/cust id for the details discussion on this.

Reply by cluster head

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Dear Sir,

Greetings for the day !

Reply by cluster head
Your query regarding??

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Dear Sir,

Greetings for the day !

Reply by cluster head
At least you got a response.
My cluster head never responded to me.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
At least you got a response.
My cluster head never responded to me.
😁 I will bomb him with emails ..& calls

I need official statement thaat preferred is not available at this branch..

And then fugg the branch

Ak Singh

TF Premier
My account upgraded to preferred but net banking is still in old style. No yellow theme is showing.
What's the reason?