• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not on fed app. On the website link after authenticating with mob no and otp. Then it asked for pan and dob. Next the card was shown. Selected the card confirmed the delivery address. Thats it. Cibil enquiries 9 in 6months. I got rejected for scapia. Limit 2.4 lk
Cibil score and did they do hard enquiry?

RadioactiveTabela

TF Premier
Not on fed app. On the website link after authenticating with mob no and otp. Then it asked for pan and dob. Next the card was shown. Selected the card confirmed the delivery address. Thats it. Cibil enquiries 9 in 6months. I got rejected for scapia. Limit 2.4 lk
What was your highest limit on a CC before this and how old is that card?

srichaitanya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for Federal Bank credit card, it showed Celesta with 3 lakh limit and completed VKYC also on July 14 but did not get any update regarding the application via sms or email. Is this normal with federal bank?

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Guys any one aware how to relogin to fedmobile Application
I have jupiter account and Credit card from them

I reinstalled app and am unable to relogin without branch token

CC is asking me to visit branch neartest branch is 150 KM from my place

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Finally got Federal Credit Card issued after getting No offer message in April. I dont have any existing relationship with bank.
Just randomly tried applying for card again yesterday and it got approved and VKYC done. I guess 3 months is the cooling period to reapply for card after getting No Offer available message in April month.

But first time feeling disappointed getting the new card due to basic variant and limit assigned by any bank. Inspite of good CIBIL, Salary, other bank card limits, bank has issued basic card SIGNET Rupay variant with a limit in just 5 digits the lowest among all cards I have. Just accepted the card to have one Federal card in my wallet and comes Life time free. Will apply for card upgrade and limit enhancement after 6months wait period.

So anyone who got NO OFFER Available message can retry again to apply for credit card.

Tarun239

TF Premier
Finally got Federal Credit Card issued after getting No offer message in April. I dont have any existing relationship with bank.
Just randomly tried applying for card again yesterday and it got approved and VKYC done. I guess 3 months is the cooling period to reapply for card after getting No Offer available message in April month.

But first time feeling disappointed getting the new card due to basic variant and limit assigned by any bank. Inspite of good CIBIL, Salary, other bank card limits, bank has issued basic card SIGNET Rupay variant with a limit in just 5 digits the lowest among all cards I have. Just accepted the card to have one Federal card in my wallet and comes Life time free. Will apply for card upgrade and limit enhancement after 6months wait period.

So anyone who got NO OFFER Available message can retry again to apply for credit card.
How many cibil enquiries in last 6 mths?

Enthusiast

TF Premier

Which documents to be attached during application?

sharma

TF Premier
Hello Team,

Finally I have received my federal bank credit Card 🤧. I have applied for it in April month when bank declared all their cards are ltf.
But at that time maybe because of more people applying at same time or for some reasons I got no offers found message. So I waited for 4months and yesterday I have applied for it again and got approved.
There are many differences I have noticed from last attempt wherein I have submitted bank statement and other proofs last time but this time it is very straightforward.
They only asked for address and where to deliver the card.
But I got basic card only and that too with lower limit than all of cards. But still it is okay since I only need one card from federal for using it in Amazon sale😂.
Maybe now people can apply who got no offers found error in April, i think the wait period is only 3months.
Note - I have only 2enquiries in last six months, it can also play a role for card approval but not sure