• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imperio,
Note i have 15 enquiries in last 6 months
How much around limit you got?

I got Celesta with a 3lacs + limit (instance approval),
but my friend got a Signet card with a 2 lacs limit he did not get any card option to select in his application Also his application was on hold for 15 days, and now he is not happy with the approved very basic card but limit he got decent.

Any idea how much limit he needs in case he goes for an upgrade from Signet to Imperio or Celesta?

How much around limit you got?

I got Celesta with a 3lacs + limit (instance approval),
but my friend got a Signet card with a 2 lacs limit he did not get any card option to select in his application Also his application was on hold for 15 days, and now he is not happy with the approved very basic card but limit he got decent.

Any idea how much limit he needs in case he goes for an upgrade from Signet to Imperio or Celesta?
My limit is just only 1.2L,
I am new to federal, so no idea on upgrade process

Anyone's got a preapproved LE or card upgrade offer on the Federal cards? The branch isn't clear, as they say direct credit card is a rather recent product for Federal Bank who earlier used to have a cobranded card with SBI, and that the card operation doesn't involve branches really. No clarity from customer care who just said if there is any such offer, you will be comminucated on mail and through SMS.

I have tried applying for federal card on 8th of August. I didn't get any option to chose card. When I tried applying again, it says my application is being processed. However, I'm getting messages repeatedly stating that my application is one step for completion. Complained over email, no proper response till now.

I have tried applying for federal card on 8th of August. I didn't get any option to chose card. When I tried applying again, it says my application is being processed. However, I'm getting messages repeatedly stating that my application is one step for completion. Complained over email, no proper response till now.
Same for me 😇

I'm not sure if someone already got this error and was resolved - but I'm stuck at this page - any idea? 1693818740660.png
I had tried applying in April when LTF cards were launched - but showed No offers due to many enquiries. Now, not sure what is the error. Can I raise to grievance or maybe somewhere else?

At around 9:30pm, I started applying federal card for my father. As I entered all the required details, it showed celesta card with 5 Lakhs limit and after that it asked for address for card dispatch address and confirm the name to be printed on the card, then it followed by Vkyc, in which the executive asked so Many questions from my father, he even asked" aapke pan wali photo kitne saal purani hai"... How does that even makes sense😂😂, after that he told my father that you will recieve the card in 7-10 working days but I am not sure whether to believe him or not. So now, the question is whether the card will be approved or it may get declined after Vkyc?
If anyone can help from his prior experience, it will be helpful.
Thanks🙂

At around 9:30pm, I started applying federal card for my father. As I entered all the required details, it showed celesta card with 5 Lakhs limit and after that it asked for address for card dispatch address and confirm the name to be printed on the card, then it followed by Vkyc, in which the executive asked so Many questions from my father, he even asked" aapke pan wali photo kitne saal purani hai"... How does that even makes sense😂😂, after that he told my father that you will recieve the card in 7-10 working days but I am not sure whether to believe him or not. So now, the question is whether the card will be approved or it may get declined after Vkyc?
Thanks🙂
It will be approved for sure, But delivery will take time most of the times.

Thanks🙂
Download fedmobile app and check , card might me generated. For me it took only 1hr for whole process to generate. So who knows just check your luck lol

It's asking account number when try to verify whether card is approved or not.
You have federal bank account already?
I don't have any federal bank account so
For my case after i downloaded and installed first it says no account associated with this number .
Then i tried after 20 to 25 mins then it says credit card linked with this number verify your identity. Then it asked me to read the number in screen while it recording the face .

You have federal bank account already?
I don't have any federal bank account so
For my case after i downloaded and installed first it says no account associated with this number .
Then i tried after 20 to 25 mins then it says credit card linked with this number verify your identity. Then it asked me to read the number in screen while it recording the face .
I have logged in with my Fi account details in Fedmobile app. There I can see both Fi and Jupiter account details. But in CC section, only Technical issue message.

Back