• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I applied and got no offers message without any CIBIL hit. I called the customer care and got redirected to emailing the Credit Card division of the bank. Then after several emails and 2 weeks later, they simply tell me I have no offers because I don't match criteria of their internal policies. After which I asked what is the exact reason of rejection to which I got held up again! I guess I won't be proceeding with the application then after this kind of experience after all.

I applied and got no offers message without any CIBIL hit. I called the customer care and got redirected to emailing the Credit Card division of the bank. Then after several emails and 2 weeks later, they simply tell me I have no offers because I don't match criteria of their internal policies. After which I asked what is the exact reason of rejection to which I got held up again! I guess I won't be proceeding with the application then after this kind of experience after all.
If you hold Fi or Jupiter account, just maintain minimum 2k balance and apply exactly after 3 months. Your card will get approved without vKYC.
Its my personal experience.

If you hold Fi or Jupiter account, just maintain minimum 2k balance and apply exactly after 3 months. Your card will get approved without vKYC.
Its my personal experience.
That's a good idea but it's weird to do so much for a card that has not much to offer. The only good things are occasional 10% discounts. I'll try your method. Thank you.

I wanna apply for federal bank credit card , i applied online , its showing no offers available for this mobile number.

Can someone help me with the agent number for federal bank credit cards ?

I wanna apply for federal bank credit card , i applied online , its showing no offers available for this mobile number.

Can someone help me with the agent number for federal bank credit cards ?
You must be having multiple credit inquiries in past 3 months. Keep on trying, it will show card in a month or so. Trying will not result in additional CIBIL hit.

I tried for about 2 months before it showed me Celeste. Prior to that for me also it kept on showing "No offers available".

You must be having multiple credit inquiries in past 3 months. Keep on trying, it will show card in a month or so. Trying will not result in additional CIBIL hit.

I tried for about 2 months before it showed me Celeste. Prior to that for me also it kept on showing "No offers available".
I have 8 entries in the last 6 months bro , so basically its less than 2 in a month.

Is it too much bro ?

I my understanding it should be 3 or below. Wait for a month and try again. Whats ur CIBIL score by the way?
777 bro .

But in every youtube channel they say we must keep under 3 enquires a month also i came to know most companies or banks doesn't reject based on recent enquiries,

Anyway not sure bro , fingers crossed .

Let me see after sometime bro,

Thanks for your guidance.

Is it 3 months or 6 months?

I have 0 in past 3 months 8 in past 6 months

Have both Jupiter and Fi Account
There are other factors also. Like inconsistent details pertaining to Home Address, Work Address, Name (different data reported by different banks), which sometimes result in rejection by Banks.

There are other factors also. Like inconsistent details pertaining to Home Address, Work Address, Name (different data reported by different banks), which sometimes result in rejection by Banks.
Nope I want to know the criteria for Enquiries first because last time they showed no offers available due to large number of enquiries that is why I want to know whether it is last 3 month enquiry or last 6 month enquiry that they check

Nope I want to know the criteria for Enquiries first because last time they showed no offers available due to large number of enquiries that is why I want to know whether it is last 3 month enquiry or last 6 month enquiry that they check
Offer shown to me in June'23, when my inquiries changed to 2(Jan), 3 (Feb), 2(Mar), 1(Apr), 0(May). I was trying from April'23. If you can guage a pattern from here.

Back