• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all , i applied federal card just now from online.
At final step it shown imperio card , and then asked to complete vkyc which also done .
Later i checked cibil , there is no enquiry made .
What are the possibility of my card get approved ?
My cibil contains lot of enquiries.
Lol , never seen this much fast .
Card already showing in the app .
Fastest unsecured card ever i got . Just in 1hr.
Note:
My cibil contains 15 enquiries in last 6 months .
And also cibil contains one education loan with written off status.
Funny part is , i am not seeing the cibil enquiry made from federal bank.

Lol , never seen this much fast .
Card already showing in the app .
Fastest unsecured card ever i got . Just in 1hr.
Note:
My cibil contains 15 enquiries in last 6 months .
And also cibil contains one education loan with written off status.
Funny part is , i am not seeing the cibil enquiry made from federal bank.
Even in my case same thing happened.
No cibil hit but still card approved immediately and I can see in app.
Did you try applying in past maybe after April when they told all federal cards are ltf

Did you try applying in past maybe after April when they told all federal cards are ltf
Nope , this is my first try and got approved.

How many enquiries in last 3/6 months?

Are you guys able to access Federal bank app. I have recently received my credit card and I am unable to use the app (I don't have any savings account with them). Customer care is telling me there will be a new app roll out and will take 2-3 weeks.

Are you guys able to access Federal bank app. I have recently received my credit card and I am unable to use the app (I don't have any savings account with them). Customer care is telling me there will be a new app roll out and will take 2-3 weeks.
I can able to use the app name called fedmobile.
My card shown in that app within 1hr of application submitted and started to using digital card now.

Hi all , i applied federal card just now from online.
At final step it shown imperio card , and then asked to complete vkyc which also done .
Later i checked cibil , there is no enquiry made .
What are the possibility of my card get approved ?
My cibil contains lot of enquiries.
In my case, it didn't show me any cards to select for my choose. I got directly application number and status is sh9is being processed. CC team also no clue. Any hope to get the card?

No, I didn't get any notification for completing VKYC. I have Jupiter Pro and Fi Infinity account.
For me everything happened in just 1hr.
started the application on mobile online, after completed the application got the link to vkyc, after finished vkyc , in 30 mins my card started to showing in fedmobile app .
Entire process took just only 1hr, fastest credit card ever i got .
You can check in fedmobile app if the card showing or not .

started the application on mobile online, after completed the application got the link to vkyc, after finished vkyc , in 30 mins my card started to showing in fedmobile app .
Here only I'm struck. Fed mobile required to send message. I have done port option by Friday which will compete by Tomorrow only. So no outgoing msg until then. I'll try tomorrow and post it here

which card they approved?

Here only I'm struck. Fed mobile required to send message. I have done port option by Friday which will compete by Tomorrow only. So no outgoing msg until then. I'll try tomorrow and post it here
Dear Customer, we noticed that your application for credit card is just one step to completion. Click creditcards.federalbank.co.in to complete. T&CA -Federal Bank

Got this message now.
But if I click the link and enter the mobile number. Still status is showing as being processed.

Back