• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank Ltd Lifetime Free Credit Cards

D₹V

TF Prestige
• All cards of Federal Bank are LTF from today, infact premium ones 😅 but for us RuPay might be beneficial, seeing the surge in RuPay offer on different merchants.

• You can apply via Bank's Website. You need Bank Statement of 3 months (Must) and ITR also (Optional). Upload both for higher chances of approval.

All the customers onboarded with effect from 3rd April 2023 will be eligible to get LTF cards.

It has three varients
  1. Celesta (Visa, MC)
  2. Imperio (Visa, MC)
  3. Signet (Visa, MC, RuPay)
IMG_20230403_071635.jpg

Apply Here : https://creditcards.federalbank.co.in

Details : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards

MITC : https://www.federalbank.co.in/credit-cards-mitc

• Joining Fees - Nil
• Annual Fees - Nil

Benefits:
Screenshot_2023-04-03-01-08-46-421-edit_com.facebook.katana.jpg
• 500 Amazon GV On minimum spend of Rs.3,000 in first 30 days.
• Complimentary Swiggy vouchers on quarterly spend of Rs.20,000.
• Complimentary lounge access - twice per quarter at Domestic airports and four times per year at International airports
• BOGO On INOX movie tickets, Once a Quarter.
• Within first 10 days spend, you'll get 10x points upto 500.

Reward System:

3x - Electronics & Apparel
2x - Entertainment
1x - Other Categories.
* For each 200 Spent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok bro thanks.

Can someone please let us know the eligible pin-codes for federal bank credit cards ?

Also the process , does they do home or office verification ?

Or after applying only VKYC if we are eligible ?

Offer shown to me in June'23, when my inquiries changed to 2(Jan), 3 (Feb), 2(Mar), 1(Apr), 0(May). I was trying from April'23. If you can guage a pattern from here.
Thank you so much bro for your guidance , today i tried to apply , i got imperio showing for my profile.

Applied and completed till VKYC , now fingers crossed for approval.

Did they ask any income proof
No bro .

Team -> 1 more update , i have never seen such a fast processing from any bank.

I applied the card on Tuesday 22/8/23 , the agent who took my VKYC call confirmed me in the VKYC call itself that my application is approved , but I didn't believe her , as I won't trust most of the agents.

Yesterday I called their customer care , asking like I didn't get any application number as message or mail , I have called them from my registered mobile number and stated them my DOB , they verified and said my application is approved on the date which you have applied itself and they confirmed me the limit also.

I have 2 more great news .

1) They said download FedMobile app and you can see the virtual card details , you can activate it and you can start using online now itself.

2)The most beauty part is LTF offer is going on now , so fellows make use of this opportunity if you need a LTF Federal bank cc.

Will update here once I get the physical card.

No bro .

Team -> 1 more update , i have never seen such a fast processing from any bank.

I applied the card on Tuesday 22/8/23 , the agent who took my VKYC call confirmed me in the VKYC call itself that my application is approved , but I didn't believe her , as I won't trust most of the agents.

Yesterday I called their customer care , asking like I didn't get any application number as message or mail , I have called them from my registered mobile number and stated them my DOB , they verified and said my application is approved on the date which you have applied itself and they confirmed me the limit also.

I have 2 more great news .

1) They said download FedMobile app and you can see the virtual card details , you can activate it and you can start using online now itself.

2)The most beauty part is LTF offer is going on now , so fellows make use of this opportunity if you need a LTF Federal bank cc.

Will update here once I get the physical card.
Which card did you apply for and which variant? Rupay?

Its shkwing no offers available for me

Last edited:
One of my friends got this card limit is 2lacs but they have issued a Signet card.
how they have issued a basic Signet card with decent limits?

Is an upgrade possible from this signet to a higher card?

Anyone has idea regarding this!

I have onecard (Federal) if I close that card Am I able to apply core cards of federal bank?

When can I reapply for federal CC??

Anyone faced issue while applying federal CC? having previous relationship with onecard federal.

I have onecard (Federal) if I close that card Am I able to apply core cards of federal bank?

Anyone faced issue while applying federal CC? having previous relationship with onecard federal.
No idea
No idea
Many people who own ONE card applied for FEDERAL cards but were rejected.

I Had paid celesta card, closed 3 months back, the limit was 6.9 lacs, applied again exactly 3 months got the same celesta card with half the limit 3.5 lacs :) now this is LTF.

You have to wait till your CIBIL entry of federal card got removed from CIBIL.

Hi all , i applied federal card just now from online.
At final step it shown imperio card , and then asked to complete vkyc which also done .
Later i checked cibil , there is no enquiry made .
What are the possibility of my card get approved ?
My cibil contains lot of enquiries.

Back