• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

Goto spend coins n select gift cards. You can redeem coins upto 50%.

Not sure of coin conversion ratio but u can buy for amazon pay gv. Now Amazon pay gv is keep on loading for me.

Note the redemption%value is less only
Didn't get it, by the way tried What you told but no such option of Amazon Pay Voucher in Entirely Fi Money App.

It is Useless now after they have Removed the Amazon Pay Voucher from Fi App and also the voucher Coins has been increased to 24999 to earlier 19999 Fi Coins. Also,the 1000Rs Amazon Pay Voucher is also not available for 39999Rs. I think fi is soon shutting this thing also. Because,Other Vouchers are useless why I m saying it because Dominos Voucher is already available 20-40% discount sometimes in Zingoy Website. Same goes with PVR on Magicpin and who uses Starbucks gift voucher? I think Cash Redemption is best Option atleast for now.

I have 29,738 Coins Can Anyone Suggest me useful. I think It's best for me to redeem the Coins for 19999 - 400Rs Cash or 9999 - 200Rs Cash. Loss of almost 100Rs (if it would have been Amazon, I could get 500Rs for 40000 fi coins

I am still waiting on the money plant, but I love the Fi Dc I did a Forex transaction this month and got a full refund of the fee

Edit : I just got the money plant 250INR cashback this month ;)

Last edited:
Nothing yet. 2 FUCKING WEEKS and 1 week of already escalating this to Escalations and Nodal officer email. I just called customer care and the asshole on the other end WONT EVEN LET ME SPEAK. The neobanks should all be killed. RBI is correct in doing that. These guys are a bunch of jokers.
No response for 2 weeks from customer support
No response for 1 week from Escalation and Nodal officer desk.
And I just sent an email to all the founders telling this like 15 minutes ago so lets see what they have to say or they just do not give a F**k at all (Like on twitter where I reached out twice as well in last 2 weeks)
Any update @rojajimmy

So yesterday 5 September was pay day. Infinite. No cashback received. Though 4x coins received. In the new cashback counter when you tap 'Infinite benefits' at the top next to your thumbnail, showed I completed the 500 cashback limit for August. My balanced was much below 50k due to transactions but my Infinite status remained without downgrade to Plus or below. This happened before as well, but received the cashback. Raised an email ticket as their chat support doesn't fetch agents. Let's see.

For 50,000 minimum balance at 2% cashback till 500 for 12 months is 6000, which is 12% of 50,000. Not bad, better than FD if I can reach the 500 limit each month.

So yesterday 5 September was pay day. Infinite. No cashback received. Though 4x coins received. In the new cashback counter when you tap 'Infinite benefits' at the top next to your thumbnail, showed I completed the 500 cashback limit for August. My balanced was much below 50k due to transactions but my Infinite status remained without downgrade to Plus or below. This happened before as well, but received the cashback. Raised an email ticket as their chat support doesn't fetch agents. Let's see.

For 50,000 minimum balance at 2% cashback till 500 for 12 months is 6000, which is 12% of 50,000. Not bad, better than FD if I can reach the 500 limit each month.
Did you try opening the money plant?

Back