• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FI Money Infinite account | 2% in UPI/Debit Card spends

F

Mine has always come by the 5th

Go to transactions, check for the ones made in August and see if you’re able to see any coins and cashback earned for each transaction?
Mine always came by 5th too until this time. I can see that each eligible transaction has coins/cashback earned mentioned, also the counter also mentions cumulative cashback earned. Yet, no money plant! Coins credited, no cash!

It can happen to anyone. I guess these neo banks will never be dependable.

Mine always came by 5th too until this time. I can see that each eligible transaction has coins/cashback earned mentioned, also the counter also mentions cumulative cashback earned. Yet, no money plant! Coins credited, no cash!

It can happen to anyone. I guess these neo banks will never be dependable.
You are right... I too didn't got 2% cashback.

First instance of not getting cashback.

Khel Khatam, Paisa hazam

One by one, they will flag all accounts and may award only those who keeps 50k for whole month.

Even a day less than 50k may cause loss in cashback
Bro I had talked with Fi customer care team few days back and they indirectly told to me to keep at least 30k as avg balance or else cashback might not come. I am keeping around 35k for safety and getting the cb. In my mom account I kept 5k and didn't get the cb. Now keeping 35k in both from next time for extra salary :cool:

Last edited:
Bro I had talked with Fi customer care team few days back and they indirectly told to me to keep at least 30k as avg balance or else cashback might not come. I am keeping around 35k for safety and getting the cb. In my mom account I kept 5k and didn't get the cb. Now keeping 35k in both from next time for extra salary :cool:
Thanks!

They used to give warning of downgrade previously, so I replenished funds. Keeping the tier yet selectively giving its benefits is unusual and unreliable practice.

Thanks!

They used to give warning of downgrade previously, so I replenished funds. Keeping the tier yet selectively giving its benefits is unusual and unreliable practice.
Bro I think still they are giving that warning. For my mom they sent notification telling that you will not get CB if you continue to not keep balance. I think she got 3-4 times then she told that she doesn’t want to hear this so many times and then put money itself 🤣🤣

Bro I think still they are giving that warning. For my mom they sent notification telling that you will not get CB if you continue to not keep balance. I think she got 3-4 times then she told that she doesn’t want to hear this so many times and then put money itself 🤣🤣
They didn't in my case. I think the procedure is to downgrade to respective balance, standard or plus and apply its rules from that day. But keeping Infinite and not giving CBs which is not mentioned anywhere is devious practice.

Back