• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc life time free offer

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi, today i saw this banner in the offers section of my hdfc netbanking
Screenshot_2023-08-05-15-37-29-27_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
After clicking on this banner i can see indian oil card, millennia and money back+ cards and all of them are FYF only, anyone got this kind of banner and got life time free cards? TIA

You should edit your initial post and include the next question in it. 🤣
+1.

@sathish593, please follow the suggestion of @4uziaul
and

Please go thru these two threads and they may provide you some useful information.. and please ask questions if any.

dineshweb

TF Buzz
Hi, today i saw this banner in the offers section of my hdfc netbanking
Screenshot_2023-08-05-15-37-29-27_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
After clicking on this banner i can see indian oil card, millennia and money back+ cards and all of them are FYF only, anyone got this kind of banner and got life time free cards? TIA
It was indeed same to me 😂😂, in mail and sms it showed LTF but when trying to apply it showed FYF only , Then I called my RM to check whether he can make it LTF surprisingly He said he can make the card whichever showing to me in the application portal as LTF if applied from his end with his employee ID, so I proceed with it got confirmation mail of my approved card is LTF and card delivered within 2 days.

May be check with your RM may be he can help converting/applying it as LTF

Last edited:

ssrahul96

TF Buzz
It was indeed same to me 😂😂, in mail and sms it showed LTF but when trying to apply it showed FYF only , Then I called my RM to check whether he can make it LTF surprisingly He said he can make the card whichever showing to me in the application portal as LTF if applied from his end with employee ID, so I proceed with it got confirmation mail of my approved card is LTF and card delivered within 2 days.

wondering how ur RM is so nice,

sathish593

TF Buzz
It was indeed same to me 😂😂, in mail and sms it showed LTF but when trying to apply it showed FYF only , Then I called my RM to check whether he can make it LTF surprisingly He said he can make the card whichever showing to me in the application portal as LTF if applied from his end with his employee ID, so I proceed with it got confirmation mail of my approved card is LTF and card delivered within 2 days.

How can we get RM contact?

dineshweb

TF Buzz
wondering how ur RM is so nice,
Trust me even I was also baffled :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I Initially contacted him for Millenia/DCB cc but he said even If he applies from his end for Millenia most probably it will be rejected due to internal policy and for DCB HDFC is strict on the salary which need min of 1.5L+ monthly

The cards pre-approved for me was Regalia Gold FYF, Tata Neu Inifinity FYF, Indigo,he said to take any of these three I can make it LTF from my end,Try it for couple months see if it suits you else tell me I'll downgrade you to Millenia from my end then you'll receive the new card withing 7days after I initiate downgrade from my end. So I said him to proceed for Regalia Gold but make sure it is LTF. After submitting the application I got mail from HDFC saying that the card is approved with LTF.

Now after 1month of getting Regalia Gold, DCB is pre-approved with 5L limit and FYF :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, will contact him after 3months to know whether he can make my pre-approved DCB FYF to LTF :ROFLMAO:😅

Probably you have lost the Amazon GV 1500 offer (which would go to your RM).

dineshweb

TF Buzz
Yes, I received it and it is LTF offer for me... Till yesterday it was FYF card, but now it's LTF

IMG_20230821_122227.jpg
There is trick here, If you entered you're details and proceed sometimes mostly all the pre-approved will be FYF or only one card would be LTF and not all the three pre-approved cards.

I checked from my friend's account who also got the same LTF mail which is showing to you but when proceeding to select the card only one card is LTF that too IOCL rest was FYF only.

so proceed with your details check and share us whether all the cards are LTF or even that LTF also has an edge case like spend 45,000 in 45days to make the card LTF

There is trick here, If you entered you're details and proceed sometimes mostly all the pre-approved will be FYF or only one card would be LTF and not all the three pre-approved cards.

I checked from my friend's account who also got the same LTF mail which is showing to you but when proceeding to select the card only one card is LTF that too IOCL rest was FYF only.

so proceed with your details check and share us whether all the cards are LTF or even that LTF also has an edge case like spend 45,000 in 45days to make the card LTF
Only one is LTF, same card was FYF till yesterday.. But I will never apply HDFC useless Credit Cards 😄😆. They are following me to apply since last month 🤣🤣

Trust me even I was also baffled :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I Initially contacted him for Millenia/DCB cc but he said even If he applies from his end for Millenia most probably it will be rejected due to internal policy and for DCB HDFC is strict on the salary which need min of 1.5L+ monthly

The cards pre-approved for me was Regalia Gold FYF, Tata Neu Inifinity FYF, Indigo,he said to take any of these three I can make it LTF from my end,Try it for couple months see if it suits you else tell me I'll downgrade you to Millenia from my end then you'll receive the new card withing 7days after I initiate downgrade from my end. So I said him to proceed for Regalia Gold but make sure it is LTF. After submitting the application I got mail from HDFC saying that the card is approved with LTF.

Now after 1month of getting Regalia Gold, DCB is pre-approved with 5L limit and FYF :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, will contact him after 3months to know whether he can make my pre-approved DCB FYF to LTF :ROFLMAO:😅
Can you please dm your Rm contact details, looking for such a jugaadu guy from hdfc