• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Free Credit Card to Bank) Payzapp wallet UPI launched (for iphone/android users) (SBI Cashback credit card loot tricks added)

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
(Free Credit Card to Bank) Payzapp wallet UPI launched (for iphone/android users) (SBI Cashback credit card loot tricks added):

Payzapp has launched wallet upi services for iphone users. One person told he loaded Rs 1 lakh and successfully able to pay Rs 99950 to merchant qr code, you can use if you want free credit card to bank.

Monthly payzapp load limit is 2 lakh and i think ( not sure) daily wallet upi limit is Rs 1 lakh, first try with small amount.

Android/iphone user -

scan merchant UPI QR and enter amount

next screen click on drop down arrow and choose Payzapp wallet UPI.

Option lane ka trick, use latest version app or beta app -

Just open app and scan merchant qr and close try 2-3 times and reopen you will get Payzapp Wallet UPI option on drop down arrow.

Loot tips: Buy zingoy RuPay gift card using 5% SBI Cashback credit card.

2% extra charges and 3% effectively profit. Use Zingoy RuPay gift card on Payzapp Wallet load.

imagepicker061AD282-5DCF-444E-BC06-B879A0CC703C-91204-00000CFA039165AE.webp
imagepickerD730CA8E-FCF7-4373-BBC5-0D6D3BAE63FB-91204-00000CF9EF262DAB.webp

imagepicker97AE9838-03E5-46A6-B088-63F8090A7B7B-91204-00000CF9E05E9797.webp

Last edited:
For me cred is taking from gpay apay and account
How you tagged payzapp wallet upi id pls guide
Face Palm Omg GIF

It worked for me for 3 transactions. I had 407 INR stuck in there for ages. That was the 1st transaction and 2 more transactions of 2k each on merchnat QR and then it gave some error so I force closed it and cleared cache adn data and reinstalled it and then the wallet UPI was gone. Tried for 2 days to scan merchant QR and closing and opening gthe app and even reinstalling it multiple times but the wallet UPI option is not apperaing now. :(

It worked for me for 3 transactions. I had 407 INR stuck in there for ages. That was the 1st transaction and 2 more transactions of 2k each on merchnat QR and then it gave some error so I force closed it and cleared cache adn data and reinstalled it and then the wallet UPI was gone. Tried for 2 days to scan merchant QR and closing and opening gthe app and even reinstalling it multiple times but the wallet UPI option is not apperaing now. :(
On Aug 1st or 2nd, a new Payzapp update with option for all users will be pushed. Currently under testing phase. For me it didn't appeared at all till now on Android. Although I am not looking for tfr funds through it. Will just load funds till July 28 and will tfr @1.18% charge on Aug 1.

On Aug 1st or 2nd, a new Payzapp update with option for all users will be pushed. Currently under testing phase. For me it didn't appeared at all till now on Android. Although I am not looking for tfr funds through it. Will just load funds till July 28 and will tfr @1.18% charge on Aug 1.
so in that case..to use payzapp wallet as merchant upi..use the tricks and load money from now..and upi will be sorted after aug..and use that after that

Back