• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Free Credit Card to Bank) Payzapp wallet UPI launched (for iphone/android users) (SBI Cashback credit card loot tricks added)

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
(Free Credit Card to Bank) Payzapp wallet UPI launched (for iphone/android users) (SBI Cashback credit card loot tricks added):

Payzapp has launched wallet upi services for iphone users. One person told he loaded Rs 1 lakh and successfully able to pay Rs 99950 to merchant qr code, you can use if you want free credit card to bank.

Monthly payzapp load limit is 2 lakh and i think ( not sure) daily wallet upi limit is Rs 1 lakh, first try with small amount.

Android/iphone user -

scan merchant UPI QR and enter amount

next screen click on drop down arrow and choose Payzapp wallet UPI.

Option lane ka trick, use latest version app or beta app -

Just open app and scan merchant qr and close try 2-3 times and reopen you will get Payzapp Wallet UPI option on drop down arrow.

Loot tips: Buy zingoy RuPay gift card using 5% SBI Cashback credit card.

2% extra charges and 3% effectively profit. Use Zingoy RuPay gift card on Payzapp Wallet load.

imagepicker061AD282-5DCF-444E-BC06-B879A0CC703C-91204-00000CFA039165AE.webp
imagepickerD730CA8E-FCF7-4373-BBC5-0D6D3BAE63FB-91204-00000CF9EF262DAB.webp

imagepicker97AE9838-03E5-46A6-B088-63F8090A7B7B-91204-00000CF9E05E9797.webp

Last edited:
Not sure if you have the information, but do you know if the 1L debit limit is per calendar month or last 30 days? I keep getting technical error for a 30k transaction even today i.e. 1st August but smaller transactions on same merchant are going through.
Bro I wrote what is written on Payzapp FAQs. It is calender month not 30 days from last 1L debit. In June I paid 1L in total for 97.5K tax payments etc. and rest merchant tap and pay. In July I didn't faced any issues in loading or any kind of debit.

Bro I wrote what is written on Payzapp FAQs. It is calender month not 30 days from last 1L debit. In June I paid 1L in total for 97.5K tax payments etc. and rest merchant tap and pay. In July I didn't faced any issues in loading or any kind of debit.
Yes understood. I also read their FAQs but couldn't find the answer so thought to check if you had any information from experience. Will check in a day or two. Thanks.

Last edited:
You should have asked some friends or any shopkeeper you know. No charges for merchant to accept payment from wallet UPI.
When you have your own merchant QR it is not a problem but others like shopkeepers won't agree to your demand of first accepting money and tfr back to your account. It comes under Biz income to them and add to their tax payment if any. Accepting money from Biz accounts through UPI also counts your account for biz payment receiving and reports to AIS and you then need to file ITR 4 to get exemption on such part of money. So if it is personal then okay but don't move money without knowing future repercussions.

Last edited:
When you have your own merchant QR it is not a problem but others like shopkeepers won't agree to your demand of first accepting money and tfr back to your account. It comes under Biz income to them and add to their tax payment if any. Accepting money from Biz accounts through UPI also counts your account for biz payment receiving and reports to AIS and you then need to file ITR 4 to get exemption on such part of money. So if it is personal then okay but don't move money without knowing future repercussions.
Really informative tks

Back