• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Free Credit Card to Bank) Payzapp wallet UPI launched (for iphone/android users) (SBI Cashback credit card loot tricks added)

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
(Free Credit Card to Bank) Payzapp wallet UPI launched (for iphone/android users) (SBI Cashback credit card loot tricks added):

Payzapp has launched wallet upi services for iphone users. One person told he loaded Rs 1 lakh and successfully able to pay Rs 99950 to merchant qr code, you can use if you want free credit card to bank.

Monthly payzapp load limit is 2 lakh and i think ( not sure) daily wallet upi limit is Rs 1 lakh, first try with small amount.

Android/iphone user -

scan merchant UPI QR and enter amount

next screen click on drop down arrow and choose Payzapp wallet UPI.

Option lane ka trick, use latest version app or beta app -

Just open app and scan merchant qr and close try 2-3 times and reopen you will get Payzapp Wallet UPI option on drop down arrow.

Loot tips: Buy zingoy RuPay gift card using 5% SBI Cashback credit card.

2% extra charges and 3% effectively profit. Use Zingoy RuPay gift card on Payzapp Wallet load.

imagepicker061AD282-5DCF-444E-BC06-B879A0CC703C-91204-00000CFA039165AE.webp
imagepickerD730CA8E-FCF7-4373-BBC5-0D6D3BAE63FB-91204-00000CF9EF262DAB.webp

imagepicker97AE9838-03E5-46A6-B088-63F8090A7B7B-91204-00000CF9E05E9797.webp

Last edited:
I also found out that while Bank tfr through Payzapp and UPI payments working flawlessly for some users on Andtoid while others facing problems. For me it was smooth from Aug 1 and 2 also when transferred rest amount leaving Rs.500 for other test payment but when using app on brother's phone, it was not allowing bank tfr and failing always. Made merchant payment at Airtel website using UPI and it was working. 3 days later when nothing worked and no support email or call center number available, I removed beneficiary and re-added and after 4 hours able to tfr 1975+1.18%. After 24 hrs trf rest amount successfully.

P.S: At fuel stations where Rupay CC UPI works, Payzapp UPI was faded and was not able to pay.

Updated today and wallet option still there with version 2.12.11. Moreover I removed my UPI bank acc. of HDFC and now that bug is fixed and only wallet UPI there. Before version 2.12.9, whenever I removed UPI Bank account it didn't let use UPI at all. No problem was there in older 2 version also i.e 2.12.9 and previous 2.12.4. As I said before only few people face problem with payzapp maybe due to handset models.

Now it is bug free. But again useless for me except if loaded via Millennia DC.

Hope all of those who uninstalled and reinstalled Payzapp didn't lose their wallet balance 😉

Edit: I uninstalled and reinstalled Payzapp. Didn't lose balance 😁.

After reinstalling, was able to make UPI payment from wallet balance. Previously whenever I tried this, "Authentication failed" error was coming up

Last edited:
Sorry I'm new here....
Buying Zingoy Rupay prepaid card, we pay 2% extra...again adding this to Payzapp wallet we pay 1.5%+GST extra...so using 5% cashback from SBI card we are getting net 1.3% (approx.) returns...that too for merchant payment....if we need this in bank a/c then again some addition charges !!

I don't get the math....can someone explain me here...

Sorry I'm new here....
Buying Zingoy Rupay prepaid card, we pay 2% extra...again adding this to Payzapp wallet we pay 1.5%+GST extra...so using 5% cashback from SBI card we are getting net 1.3% (approx.) returns...that too for merchant payment....if we need this in bank a/c then again some addition charges !!

This was useful when there was no payzapp loading charge. Leave it now as no bigger benefit left. Some people use it for milestone achieveing. :ROFLMAO: Overall chillar party is over with most of fintech apps. Good that we never entered into rotation. Genuine use karo aur DC se pay karo jab tak kuch milta hai.

4 din ki zindagi maan ke laye thay bhagwan se, 2 din cashback dene wali sites pe guzar jayenge, 2 din cashback ki wait mein.

Is se accha hai inn sabke liye 1 din hi do baki 2 hard work ke liye to earn aur 1 din death is inevitable. Is August 15, azaad kardo faltu ke chillar ki fikar se khud ko.

Sorry I'm new here....

i also do that..plus pay cc bill via dc..extra 1%..ultimately 2.3%cb..considering many merchant turn off rupay cc payment..payzapp wallet becomes important

Updated today and wallet option still there with version 2.12.11. Moreover I removed my UPI bank acc. of HDFC and now that bug is fixed and only wallet UPI there. Before version 2.12.9, whenever I removed UPI Bank account it didn't let use UPI at all. No problem was there in older 2 version also i.e 2.12.9 and previous 2.12.4. As I said before only few people face problem with payzapp maybe due to handset models.

Now it is bug free. But again useless for me except if loaded via Millennia DC.
millenia dc se wallet load karne paar kitna milta hai?

Back