• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Freedom sale 50% off valid for 15 August 2024 Limited period CIBIL subscription offer

Cibil subscription is available for approx 50 % discount .Buy from their official website. Discount code is FREEDOM50.
Stacking option may also be utilised if any current subscription is active.
(Note Credit goes to- @BVC)

@SSV
@NShah
@Shubham Yadav
View attachment 65059

Change the thread title to:

CIBIL Subscription @ 50% off valid only on 15th Aug 2024... or something like that.. then more people will read it .. and also in future years they may wait until Aug 15th..

Got my first CIBIL subscription today because of the offer, stacked them for two years (BOGO).

FYI: I wasn't able to use AMEX MRCC for the purchase as it wasn't working on the website. Had to do with my Regalia Gold as I don't have any other CB cards.

@SSV As you are a long time user of CIBIL subscription, do these offers come every year? I am thinking of stacking up later when a new offer comes near my subscription expiry. But if these offers are rare, I will think of stacking up today

interestingly 50% shows as 601 instead of 600 and actually card gets charged for 599... Mathematics magic. 🐼🐼..Almost another percent there for the scavengers 1more rupee 👻🔥..use a cb card and add to this. 55% off overall.... samosa jalebi time 💡

Last edited:
@SSV As you are a long time user of CIBIL subscription, do these offers come every year? I am thinking of stacking up later when a new offer comes near my subscription expiry. But if these offers are rare, I will think of stacking up today
50% off on a yearly plan was not seen before , as long as I remember.. you can do another two years ie. total 4 years without any regret..

Last edited:
In a way, as long as we are finacially active, we need CIBIL, because it is the BIBLE of Indian credit Bureaus.. so no harm in getting a formal subscription for an exteneded period of time.. but not too many year s ( say 10 years max).. because we don't know how the industry shapes up in a decade's time..
Yes, CIBIL is a Bible for Indian Credit Bureaus. Seems one more is coming, saw something on TF recently. But for next 10 years CIBIL will be there.

Reactions: SSV
Does having a CIBIL subscription help out in the process of getting loans (due to faster access to report etc)? Or its manly to monitor credit health?

Mainly to monitor only. Subscription will not help in getting loans.
Not getting, but just fastracking? But I guess not since they will still pull score by themselves, right?

And negotiation also on based of score pulled by them

Back