• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Good News for Ap & Ts Residents

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Yay!! I paid 2 Ap electricity bills saved ₹200 & Did Jio Recharge & saved Another ₹100. One more electricity bill is pending but it’s not yet generated, I’ll wait for next Friday or use Airtel if the bill is high.

Bonus, I don’t know that Jio 8th anniversary offer is going on. AS USUAL i did the recharge fortunately i did the one which fits the offer bracket, so i saved ₹100 on Amazon. From jio extra 30GB + Zomato Gold + Ajio coupon + Some OTT benefits

Helll Yeah!!

Yay!! I paid 2 Ap electricity bills saved ₹200 & Did Jio Recharge & saved Another ₹100. One more electricity bill is pending but it’s not yet generated, I’ll wait for next Friday or use Airtel if the bill is high.

Bonus, I don’t know that Jio 8th anniversary offer is going on. AS USUAL i did the recharge fortunately i did the one which fits the offer bracket, so i saved ₹100 on Amazon. From jio extra 30GB + Zomato Gold + Ajio coupon + Some OTT benefits

Helll Yeah!!
Which app you have used to recharge ?

What are the apps on which AP's Southern and Eastern DISCOMs live.

I checked Amszaom Pay and Airtel Pay. Not live.

It all seems to be positive propaganda for the AP Establishment. No power Distribution company is live on any bill payment app

Random Question:

How long would it take for refund for failed payment in eastern power app?

Also, is website more reliable then app? i alse see that they have billdesk with amazon wallet option in website.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back