• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Biz Black Card !!!

can u elaborate on the process how u got it and what's ur relation with hdfc
Bcoz I am planing to get it
LTF OR FYF?

Ab toh...
paisa-hi-paisa-hoga-excited.gif

can u elaborate on the process how u got it and what's ur relation with hdfc
Bcoz I am planing to get it
LTF OR FYF?
So I had Infinia card for few months now (journey of it is in another thread !) and then I chased my RM to get my Biz Card application. It took lot of patience and also escalating it to the CC team including RM, RM's manager and then got it approved.
I do not want to share my ITR and I made this clear to RM at the time of application itself.
So, I think they have approved it as floater card.
Fees etc will come to know when I will receive it.

Congrats.
I do not want to share my ITR and I made this clear to RM at the time of application itself.

So, I think they have approved it as floater card.
It most likely would be floater way. Maybe you can confirm sometime later.

So I had Infinia card for few months now (journey of it is in another thread !)
Did you got Infinia without income documents too? Because if you have already provided it at the time of Infinia, any reason to be reluctant this time?

Also, please share the thread link.

Last edited:
Congrats.

It most likely would be floater way. Maybe you can confirm sometime later.

Did you got Infinia without income documents too? Because if you have already provided it at the time of Infinia, any reason to be reluctant this time?

Also, please share the thread link.
Yes, my primary condition at that time also was that I will not give my ITR !

I'm a bit confused about this card. Is it a business centric card, meaning is it issued to people doing business (small or large)?
Can a normal salaried person apply for this? Is this card any good for day to day spends (normally which I do on my atlas and regalia cards)? Does this card have an edge over the other cards?

I'm a bit confused about this card. Is it a business centric card, meaning is it issued to people doing business (small or large)?
Can a normal salaried person apply for this? Is this card any good for day to day spends (normally which I do on my atlas and regalia cards)? Does this card have an edge over the other cards?
It's only for salaried people.
But if you're salaried and have any other HDFC card with 6L limit, you can get this card as a floater, but you need some help from your RM.
It's the best card in the market for tax payments, which gives 5x rewards upto 10k per month.
Also it gives 5X smartbuy rewards as same as Infinia or DCB upto 7500 per month.

Its not for salaried people, so dont even try that if you are salaried !!
The edge of this card is that for various business related payment and tax payments, it gives accerated rewards whereas almost all the cards doesnt even give any points!

Around 10 days.
HDFC hit 2 times for CIBIL. Drop in 3 points for it.
For me, I applied as a floater card.
Cibil hit 2 times and card rejected.

But after that I got a mail that card is rejected because there is a mismatch in address and need to submit a curable form.

Curable form is already submitted by the offline agent, still waiting for the approval.

Agent told me it is approved already, but still the online status is showing as decline and no sms or email about approval.

It's been more than 2-3 weeks since I applied.

Only if you can pay income tax, gst and some utility bills this is useful and it has a clause "Note: 5X Reward Points applicable on minimum spends Rs. 50,000 in statement cycle" if less than 50000 then u will get only 3.3 points per 100 spent

Only if you can pay income tax, gst and some utility bills this is useful and it has a clause "Note: 5X Reward Points applicable on minimum spends Rs. 50,000 in statement cycle" if less than 50000 then u will get only 3.3 points per 100 spent
Yes you need to spend 50000 to 56250 every month on taxes for the maximum 5x benefit

Yes you need to spend 50000 to 56250 every month on taxes for the maximum 5x benefit
How did you get this 56250 amount? Accelerated 5X reward points on business essential spends is capped at 7,500 RP per statement cycle (excluding Wallet Load spends). That makes 45000 as the maximum amount we can receive 5x rewards. But due to minimum spend to avail 5x reward points is Rs. 50,000 per statement cycle we need to do minimum of 50000 tax payment (or equivalent) to receive maximum benefit of 5x.

I expect anything over 45k will fetch 1x reward points.

Question: I made a 60k advance tax last week using this card, I am seeing 1x points so far. Does anyone know when will the rest 4x RP be credited to card?

How did you get this 56250 amount? Accelerated 5X reward points on business essential spends is capped at 7,500 RP per statement cycle (excluding Wallet Load spends). That makes 45000 as the maximum amount we can receive 5x rewards. But due to minimum spend to avail 5x reward points is Rs. 50,000 per statement cycle we need to do minimum of 50000 tax payment (or equivalent) to receive maximum benefit of 5x.

I expect anything over 45k will fetch 1x reward points.

Question: I made a 60k advance tax last week using this card, I am seeing 1x points so far. Does anyone know when will the rest 4x RP be credited to card?

4x is 7500 points
Now you know that 5x points is 16.66% return.
1x is 3.33% = 1875 points
4x is 13.33% = 7500 points

The 4x bonus points per month are 7500 (4x)
4x is 7500 bonus points (max given per month)
1x is 1875 basic points
So you will get total 9375 points
9375 points is 16.66% of Rs. 56250 spend on tax

Last edited:
Back