• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Sapphiro LTF

psycho2711

TF Buzz
Recently received the Sapphiro dual version LTF, without any alumni offer, I don't have any relation with ICICI, I don't even meet salary requirement for LTF. Perhaps got lucky.
Confirmed it with customer care before activating. Limit 3 lakhs. Its good just for BOGO offer and occasional lounge access.

Attachments

• I.webp
    I.webp
    98.5 KB · Views: 137
  • C.webp
    C.webp
    334.4 KB · Views: 138
Recently received the Sapphiro dual version LTF, without any alumni offer, I don't have any relation with ICICI, I don't even meet salary requirement for LTF. Perhaps got lucky.
Confirmed it with customer care before activating. Limit 3 lakhs. Its good just for BOGO offer and occasional lounge access.
Congrats! But how? Could you explain the process by which you got this? Where did the offer show up?

How? Could you explain the process by which you got this? Where did the offer show up?
I saw an ad on Instagram for ICICI credit cards, and without thinking much, I just filled my name and number there. Later I got a generic call from ICICI customer care asking if I'm interested in their cards, I replied yes. She then just told me to go to the ICICI website and check my eligibility under 'Get Credit Card'. There it showed Sapphiro with joining and annual fee NIL NIL. I confirmed with them repeatedly before applying, and got KYC done instantly. Now card has been delivered, and they have confirmed over mail also that its LTF. I genuinely think I got lucky, since I don't meet their explicit criteria for LTF Sapphiro. I guess it was pre-approved so it was given this fast without hassle.

more than 3 words
But sir, I am NOT an alumni of any such college, yet I got this LTF, which was surprising so I created a thread 😅

But sir, I am NOT an alumni of any such college, yet I got this LTF, which was surprising so I created a thread 😅
My bad read it wrong, ignore that message :hehe:

Anyways congrats, it's a decent card for BMS BOGO (only MC works for me, but good enough) and lounge if you don't have a better lounge card.
Not to mention so many icici bank card offers on ixigo, yatra, amazon etc. I'm getting deals cheaper than skyscanner even on international flights!

I saw an ad on Instagram for ICICI credit cards, and without thinking much, I just filled my name and number there. Later I got a generic call from ICICI customer care asking if I'm interested in their cards, I replied yes. She then just told me to go to the ICICI website and check my eligibility under 'Get Credit Card'. There it showed Sapphiro with joining and annual fee NIL NIL. I confirmed with them repeatedly before applying, and got KYC done instantly. Now card has been delivered, and they have confirmed over mail also that its LTF. I genuinely think I got lucky, since I don't meet their explicit criteria for LTF Sapphiro. I guess it was pre-approved so it was given this fast without hassle.
Which ads??? possible to share???

Bhai, sapphiro leke kya hi karoge?
Rewards rate to aise bhi bekar hai.
ICICI ka sara offer to Platinum/Coral se hi le sakte ho.
Ek premium card to mil jata LTF (baas naam ka premium card tab bhi)
Aur jaise saare company entry level/mid range card se lounge access hata rahe hai, Uske liye to bandobast ho jata.

• Hehe
Reactions: NCD
If we have Regalia Gold LTF and Celesta LTF having this card won't make much difference? I hear most lounges overseas e.g Nepal are accepting only Regalia Gold PP not Axis top cards or ICICI cards.

Back