• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI has recently downgraded the Salary Criteria for Sapphiro LTF & Rubyx LTF

can you give some details on the process? I more than qualify for Rubyx but when I last applied (back in April/May), the rep refused to consider anything above platinum for ltf
So for me I had got a call from ICICI agent. I went to my nearest branch and confirmed the offer from the CC guy there (not the call agent). He confirmed and I applied for the card through him.

Some people have suggested to try applying online and then leave I between. Wait for call and then ask for LTF based on salary.

Yes u will get .. I have got Rubyx and saphiro LTF same way
can you give some more details? I applied online and left the application at the stage where we have to select credit cards, and when the representative called me, they refused to give me anything ltf aside from platinum which is useless and for context, I more than satisfy the new criteria for Sapphiro too

can you give some more details? I applied online and left the application at the stage where we have to select credit cards, and when the representative called me, they refused to give me anything ltf aside from platinum which is useless and for context, I more than satisfy the new criteria for Sapphiro too
I had applied through credit card agent by visiting the branch... Everything happened online through app...I just gave them salary documents and kyc..got the card within 7 days

ICICI Sapphiro - Airport Spa Access removed can anyone confirm it? Not mentioned on the website.
CC can't confirm it. They say it's present but they are unable to find it on the website.
@SSV @BVC
Airport spa access was also removed for Mmt signature cc in the website....but someone said it shows in the dreamfolks website
Even Emerald page doesn't have spa mentioned anywhere anymore

My theory is that ICICI is silently removing spa access from it's card, it's still in transition phase so still showing in Dreamfolks

Y don't u visit a branch if u r eligible for Rubyx LTF...that will be whole lot easier
I have Wealth account and good relationship with my branch. Even then struggling to get Sapphiro LTF for more than a year now. They asked me to wait for 6 month cooling period after getting Apay Card. But since then its been a year and still nothing.
The branch guys say they are helpless because they say its all online app generated offers and that they have no say.
One of the worst banks in terms of offering CC process. Meanwhile I have managed to get 2 HDFC LTF cards back to back. This is how u do business.

I have Wealth account and good relationship with my branch. Even then struggling to get Sapphiro LTF for more than a year now. They asked me to wait for 6 month cooling period after getting Apay Card. But since then its been a year and still nothing.
The branch guys say they are helpless because they say its all online app generated offers and that they have no say.
One of the worst banks in terms of offering CC process. Meanwhile I have managed to get 2 HDFC LTF cards back to back. This is how u do business.
Can you share your experience of getting the LTF HDFC cards?

Don't u fullfill the salary criteria for saphiro? I did not get any app generated offers because I didn't have an account with icici. Still I got Rubyx Mmt signature and saphiro. I had Mmt platinum previously which I closed after getting Mmt signature

Which LTF cards?

Back