• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

GPay not fetching icici prudential insurance

iamdhamo

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi All
I n trying to pay my term insurance with icici prudential via GPay to use 5% cashback with ace cc but it's not fetching account and shows check and enter valid account details error .

When I tried via Amazon it fetches account and in amazon I gave my dob in dd-mmm-yyyy format but in gpay it's dd-mm-yyyy format.

I have raised complaint with gpay and they are yet to resolve

Did anyone else paid icici prudential insurance via GPay and faced similar issue?

I m not into insurance
But I'f u not getting it in GPay

Try
Agv x insurance payment

So 5% u can get
How to get 5% for agv? In smart buy they put convenience charge na for hdfc cards and Amazon gv yields 2% only if I use icici Amazon pay card

I don't have sbi cashback card to get 5% for spends doing in Amazon

In GPay for me the 5% cashback for buying gift card is not present and I used it last month itself

How to get 5% for agv? In smart buy they put convenience charge na for hdfc cards and Amazon gv yields 2% only if I use icici Amazon pay card

I don't have sbi cashback card to get 5% for spends doing in Amazon

In GPay for me the 5% cashback for buying gift card is not present and I used it last month itself
Did you got it via any app. Today I tried paying via amazon, mobikwik, gpay none of them are fetching the amount to pay.

Did you got any response from gpay.

Now it's loading. Do we need to have full amount in amazon pay balance? Have you tried paying more than 50k
I am afraid if I buy and the can't use this huge amount for insurance.
If ur bill date is near then pay directly via icici prudential

Attachments

• IMG_20240806_235852.webp
    IMG_20240806_235852.webp
    186.7 KB · Views: 3
E
Now it's loading. Do we need to have full amount in amazon pay balance? Have you tried paying more than 50k
I am afraid if I buy and the can't use this huge amount for insurance.
Even via gpay it's loading but don't use ace card as u will not get cashback of 500rs for insurance as it's excluded

Back