• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Has anyone tried - AU Swipe Up Program ?

Guys, on Swipe up, they offered me Zenith. In the initial comparison screen, they said Zenith is LTF for me. But on the last screen it showed 8k + GST.
What should I do?
Should I go ahead and apply, and check once the card is received ? Can i cancel after that or should i pay 8k even if i dont activate the card..... pls guide.. urgent!!!!!
Same happened with me. I confirmed on Twitter and it was confirmed that the cards applied through SwipeUp platform, will be LTF. After next day onwards I started getting calls from AU Bank card people and they also confirmed me the same. Then I completed my vkyc and the Zenith LTF card was delivered a few days back. U also can go ahead with the same.

Attachments

• IMG_20230215_194537.jpg
    IMG_20230215_194537.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot_2023-02-20-13-43-00-97_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-20-13-43-00-97_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 80
Yesterday I applied for au bank zenith credit card and after aadhaar OTP it is showing this error.tried two times, same error.

What could be the reason of error.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-19-21-55-37-539_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-19-21-55-37-539_com.android.chrome.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 23
I'm very disappointed with the way they handled my application. First, I faced so many issues competing the VKYC. Then waited for 4 working days with no reply whatsoever on the application status. After that I DMed them over twitter and they confirmed that due to eligibility criteria my application was rejected. I’ve Amex MRCC, Gold, Citi and many other cards and I’m sure they are more strict than AU. I’m a working professional with good Cibil score and personally I don’t find any reason for rejection. Wanted to know how we can escalate this. TIA

I'm very disappointed with the way they handled my application. First, I faced so many issues competing the VKYC. Then waited for 4 working days with no reply whatsoever on the application status. After that I DMed them over twitter and they confirmed that due to eligibility criteria my application was rejected. I’ve Amex MRCC, Gold, Citi and many other cards and I’m sure they are more strict than AU. I’m a working professional with good Cibil score and personally I don’t find any reason for rejection. Wanted to know how we can escalate this. TIA
nothing much can be done, try pno@aubank.in

I sent them an email about this. Let's see how they respond. Hopefully, this is just a bug in their system.
I spoke with AU customer support today and they told me that you can no longer try with different cards. So make sure you guys use the most premium card you have going forward.

AU customer support is hopeless. Belongs to the same bracket as HDFC and Axis in terms of customer support.

Same happened with me. I confirmed on Twitter and it was confirmed that the cards applied through SwipeUp platform, will be LTF. After next day onwards I started getting calls from AU Bank card people and they also confirmed me the same. Then I completed my vkyc and the Zenith LTF card was delivered a few days back. U also can go ahead with the same.
Thank you bhai !!

Is the au bank company official verifying your office address too?

Yeah I have e-mailed them. Also, I had asked them earlier on twitter as well..
View attachment 10343
My case is same. It didn't let me enter my existing card details and offered Zenith directly. So I can conclude that if Zenith is shown after entering card details, it will be LTF and if not they will send chargeable card. But the question now is that why we were not allowed to enter existing card details when trying to apply through Swipe Up

Back