• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc bank account debit freeze

Ladies and Gentlemen, My account Got Unfreeze, After Sending Mail to MD.
My branch was garbage. the PB Authorizer there Was fkin Trying to Close my Acc , even after giving them itr and other info , because my account was digisave Youth.

Ladies and Gentlemen, My account Got Unfreeze, After Sending Mail to MD.
My branch was garbage. the PB Authorizer there Was fkin Trying to Close my Acc , even after giving them itr and other info , because my account was digisave Youth.
Joe Biden Congrats GIF by GIPHY News

literally man , it was a Headache going to branch every week for an update and they were keep delaying it to even close my account.Also they Were Scaring me that even acc closure inst confirmed, it will all depend on backend and stuff.
After some week, i got mail that THEY DIDN'T GOT ANY RESPONSE FROM MY SIDE, i was like wtf !!!!
Then i immediately Mailed the Managing Director about this mess . and visited branch next day and told them I have made a complaint to MD. The PB auth got a little scared and instantly started acting like she care. Then after 2 days , acc got unfreeze instead of being close.

Also . Man the management and environment of HDFC branches is too Fked Up and depressing for employees i noticed in these days. No wonder why my branch has 2 star on Google Maps

literally man , it was a Headache going to branch every week for an update and they were keep delaying it to even close my account.Also they Were Scaring me that even acc closure inst confirmed, it will all depend on backend and stuff.
After some week, i got mail that THEY DIDN'T GOT ANY RESPONSE FROM MY SIDE, i was like wtf !!!!
Then i immediately Mailed the Managing Director about this mess . and visited branch next day and told them I have made a complaint to MD. The PB auth got a little scared and instantly started acting like she care. Then after 2 days , acc got unfreeze instead of being close.
What is md email?

When I visited branch they said edd required means enhanced due diligence karna padega home visit hoga tab account unfreezed hoga aur kab hoga ye nhi bata Raha bol rahe hai itr bharo proof ready karo ki kyu tumne itna transaction Kiya.

Freeze in HDFC is something that scare me
Seems u were doing bijness txn that too of big amounts and multiple txnx

Can u be specific and tell us total credit debit in your account
If u can give a monthly figures
And get in touch with bm soon
I remember there was a rule by RBI that in savings there should not be more than 50 debits a month.

If more than 50 debits the system classifies it as Business activity and that is not allowed by RBI.

I will try to search and post the RBI order here

I was wondering only small banks like idfc n fintech banks like fi do debit or Acc freeze

Now I understand any bank can do the same n also I feel it depends on our profile n also the txns that we do

In idfc they monitor the txns n sometimes do debit freeze n release it within 30 mins for me. Happened twice for me this month

My hdfc bank account debit freeze urgent help required please help I made transaction on tide add money and snapay multiple times so please guide me how to clarify bank for sourse of fund from snapay I don't file any itr how to clarify them for this transaction only for cashback purposes not buisness income.

You Got Unfreze?

I remember there was a rule by RBI that in savings there should not be more than 50 debits a month.

If more than 50 debits the system classifies it as Business activity and that is not allowed by RBI.

I will try to search and post the RBI order here
50 is very less for a month. If u do a single UPI daily that itself is 30 counts per month and so 50 is very less. On an avg we will do 100 per month by including p2p n p2m

Back