• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank And Swiggy Launched HDFC Bank Swiggy Credit Card | Full Details

yashrm8

TF Buzz
Hi TF Family,
I have a doubt i have moneyback plus(my first hdfc cc),then tata neu plus rupay and now got swiggy cc(paid) so wanted to close my moneyback as bank is not upgrading it but yesterday on the cc helpline the guy said if i close your moneyback plus card then your other floater cards will automatically be closed,can anyone confirm this?or any other way to bypass this by closing moneyback plus and keeping rest active? Please suggest.

Surendra

TF Select
Hi TF Family,
I have a doubt i have moneyback plus(my first hdfc cc),then tata neu plus rupay and now got swiggy cc(paid) so wanted to close my moneyback as bank is not upgrading it but yesterday on the cc helpline the guy said if i close your moneyback plus card then your other floater cards will automatically be closed,can anyone confirm this?or any other way to bypass this by closing moneyback plus and keeping rest active? Please suggest.
U should not close money back card, if possible because it is a core card. I started from money back n now held up on regalia.

yashrm8

TF Buzz
U should not close money back card, if possible because it is a core card. I started from money back n now held up on regalia.
How did you went till regalia it's been two years I'm using cards regularly with a decent spends but neither they are doing limit Enhancement nor are they upgrading the card asked multiple times for LE over mail not budging how to proceed to upgrade the card?

Surendra

TF Select
How did you went till regalia it's been two years I'm using cards regularly with a decent spends but neither they are doing limit Enhancement nor are they upgrading the card asked multiple times for LE over mail not budging how to proceed to upgrade the card?
Don't cross 30% utilisation of credit card and don't use hdfc card much, as per my experience. I didn't use much hdfc card and bank provided LE and upgrade to me. I even rejected regalia first upgrade and after that bank offered regalia 🤣🤣.

yashrm8

TF Buzz
Don't cross 30% utilisation of credit card and don't use hdfc card much, as per my experience. I didn't use much hdfc card and bank provided LE and upgrade to me. I even rejected regalia first upgrade and after that bank offered regalia 🤣🤣.
Is the regalia ltf? Recently they are only offering fyf cards

yashrm8

TF Buzz
Hi TF Family,
@TechnoFino can you confirm this if i close my first card my all cards will be closed?

lucifer69

TF Premier
Yes, absolutely right.. For Groceries BB Now and for food Swiggy I use... It seems a better combo for me..

I dont have, Tat Neu card.
Hence what I do, I buy BB voucher @2% off+ 5% Cb on GD +5% Neu coins using Neu app = 12%...
Can I get that 5% cb on grabdeals via AXIS ACE card ? Someone is lacking on 1K spends and If I can get 5% on GD. I'll buy voucher from there. They've axis ace.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Can I get that 5% cb on grabdeals via AXIS ACE card ? Someone is lacking on 1K spends and If I can get 5% on GD. I'll buy voucher from there. They've axis ace.
That 5% cashback applies to every cashback axis card including Ace. But it is occasional offer. Comes every month or two. Just ended on 14th August.
+1, correct..

But you will find those CB campaigns almost once a month on an average, generally coincides with Amazon flipkart sales, if none there in that month, they will choose some dates that fits them

lucifer69

TF Premier
+1, correct..

But you will find those CB campaigns almost once a month on an average, generally coincides with Amazon flipkart sales, if none there in that month, they will choose some dates that fits them
Okay, Okay. Thanks.
Actually, My gf got Ace on 24th last month and unable without having an idea how will she complete her spends and informed me that they're done without realising that refunds are not considered ( first time credit user ) So, I was looking at ways to complete them but almost everywhere my Milennia is giving me more discount so I saw your comment and was amazed but didn't saw any banner there so came here to confirm. Thanks a lot both of you guys.

lucifer69

TF Premier
Yes, absolutely right.. For Groceries BB Now and for food Swiggy I use... It seems a better combo for me..

I dont have, Tat Neu card.
Hence what I do, I buy BB voucher @2% off+ 5% Cb on GD +5% Neu coins using Neu app = 12%...
Sorry to disturb you again but I'm unable to use my gift card on Tata Neu App. Can you please guide me how to do it ? I bought a voucher of 1K but there's no option to add or pay via gift card on Tata Neu App. Am I supposed to add on big basket app ?

• Hehe

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Sorry to disturb you again but I'm unable to use my gift card on Tata Neu App. Can you please guide me how to do it ? I bought a voucher of 1K but there's no option to add or pay via gift card on Tata Neu App. Am I supposed to add on big basket app ?
Which brand voucher did you buy?

lucifer69

TF Premier
okay then you need to loginto BB website, you need to add there..
Ohhh, That's the way. Is it under My Account--> My gift cards ?
Apart from that, One last question I bought voucher at 2% off using Axis ACE ( no offer was going on ). Will I get 2% ( other spends cashback ) on it as well. Thanks a lot for you help at such a short notice.