• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank And Swiggy Launched HDFC Bank Swiggy Credit Card | Full Details

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
As per your observation, that once in a month is Month start or end ?
It is random because, they mostly coincide with Amazon/FK sales period ... I suspect they may come back with this offer again on Aug5th (freedom sales)..

As I expected earlier , 5% CB campaign on GD is live for this freedom sales... Unfortunately Swiggy GV is davalued to 2.5 % in line with the market...
Nevertheless 5% CB back during AMazon/Flipkart sale period...

1691172535898.png

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
As I expected earlier , 5% CB campaign on GD is live for this freedom sales... Unfortunately Swiggy GV is davalued to 2.5 % in line with the market...
Nevertheless 5% CB back during AMazon/Flipkart sale period...

1691172535898.png
Zomato is taking advantage of this & providing 3 months membership at ₹49 now. I really want them to come up with another cobranded card with some good issuer. Swiggy is pathetic for me. No discount on many restaurants that are available at discount on Zomato.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Zomato is taking advantage of this & providing 3 months membership at ₹49 now. I really want them to come up with another cobranded card with some good issuer. Swiggy is pathetic for me. No discount on many restaurants that are available at discount on Zomato.
I have never used Zomato here in Hyd...
May be I should start looking at this option as ZOmato GV is offered at 6%+5%+1% = 12% on GD...
1691173826926.png

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Are bhai i was wondering how are you so fit after eating so much from zomato and swiggy. Guruji kahi aur hi pahunch gaye 🤣
Apologies for misunderstanding...
Thas is the problem with language proficiency... I understood almost but not 100%, hence the whole understanding went wrong
Now I got it...
I do gym about 5 to 6 days a week for the last 20 years or so...

BTW: Brett lee was my gym buddy when I was on OZ, fitness first , Lane cove...

D

Deleted member 16965

Thanks for the heads up...
Zomato has always been on the pricier side as compared to Swiggy and Zomato also has less card cashback offers. Probably Zomato takes less commissions from restaurants to retain them and covers this extra cost from the customers through overpriced food menu. I have seen many restaurants leaving Swiggy but continuing with Zomato at the same time.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Zomato has always been on the pricier side as compared to Swiggy and Zomato also has less card cashback offers. Probably Zomato takes less commissions from restaurants to retain them and covers this extra cost from the customers through overpriced food menu. I have seen many restaurants leaving Swiggy but continuing with Zomato at the same time.
But most of the card offers on Swiggy are useless for major audience. They need minimum order amount of freaking ₹600+. I can only use Rupay Platinum DC offer. Otherwise GV zindabad.