• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Bank And Swiggy Launched HDFC Bank Swiggy Credit Card | Full Details

Utility and Insurance toh tha nahi, new add kar diya kya swiggy card par ?

Note - forward image hai, personally verify nahi kiya ab tak.
EDITED - Mil gaya, genuine image he hai -
Cashback exclusions
From any cashback: Rent, Utilities, Fuel, Insurance, EMI, Jewelry, Govt spends, Wallet loads & similar spends
From 5% cashback: Flight, hotel bookings & others

IMG-20230802-WA0001.jpg

Last edited:
Can I apply I already have 3 Cards Tata Neu, Regalia (LTF) & Virtual Rupay.

I'm HDFC HNI (Imperia Banking)

Reactions: SSV
This forum is not good.it creates fomo. Already have rbl world safari, and kotak white. Looks like soon have swiggy card too( when it will show up as ltf).
Applied for these as everyone else was applying. Now my secondary wallet is very heavy with useless cards.

This forum is not good.it creates fomo. Already have rbl world safari, and kotak white. Looks like soon have swiggy card too( when it will show up as ltf).
Applied for these as everyone else was applying. Now my secondary wallet is very heavy with useless cards.
Correct..you are 💯 % right..
Every medicine has some uses and side effects..
You and quite a lot of others have experienced the side effects, only degree varies among people

So the takeaway from today is:

Take the medicine with caution , side effects shouldn't be more than uses..if it is like that either stop/ reduce the medicine dosage.
It applies to me as well
Have a nice day

Last edited:
Utility and Insurance toh tha nahi, new add kar diya kya swiggy card par ?

Note - forward image hai, personally verify nahi kiya ab tak.
EDITED - Mil gaya, genuine image he hai -
Cashback exclusions
From any cashback: Rent, Utilities, Fuel, Insurance, EMI, Jewelry, Govt spends, Wallet loads & similar spends
From 5% cashback: Flight, hotel bookings & others

View attachment 24712
The word "similar " has a lot of implications in this case , your honour...

Does it mean having Imperia banking account makes me HNI? I guess it’s very common and everyone gets it, when I visit branch everyone is having purple or yellow cheque book.
May be your branch is from a very affluent sub-urb and BTW who is carrying Cheque books these days especially when you said everyone???
Please read the content in the above link thouroughly and then come back with more questions... Thanks..

May be your branch is from a very affluent sub urb and BTW who is carrying Cheque books these days especialy when you said everyone???
Please read the content in the above link ,then come back with more questions... Thanks..
On a side note, There are still people who want to transfer 101 rupees using a cheque and zillion forms. I think they get satisfaction doing that:LOL::LOL:

On a side note, There are still people who want to transfer 101 rupees using a cheque and zillion forms. I think they get satisfaction doing that:LOL::LOL:
Yeah, those guys like OLD is GOLD...
I can see why as well.
There is really that touch and feel factor and visiting the branch as part of their daily chores... otherwise there is no need to have this many branches every nook and corner...

Back